Day 695 and Biden’s approval is still higher than Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump.

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
We are on day 695 and Joe Biden is still more popular the Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump at this point in their presidencies. President Biden’s highly productive summer legislative accomplishments and handling of a difficult world wide economic and geopolitical situation have earned him steady support among Democrats, independents and a few republicans.

With gas prices low and inflation subsiding with no changes in employment he may be president forever.

I apologize if the truth and reality hurt.

E267C2FB-A94A-450D-8538-2CD56B6F9DDB.jpeg

We are on day 695 and Joe Biden is still more popular the Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump at this point in their presidencies. President Biden’s highly productive summer legislative accomplishments and handling of a difficult world wide economic and geopolitical situation have earned him steady support among Democrats, independents and a few republicans.

With gas prices low and inflation subsiding with no changes in employment he may be president forever.

View attachment 738999

From which insane asylum did they gather the polling data?

View attachment 738999

TrumpLaugh.jpg

K

View attachment 738999

um, your source gave Trump a 5% chance of winning in 2016.

:auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok: :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 738999

He crushed inflation AND gas prices! Hail St. Biden!

FiveThirtyEight is reported to have a left leaning bias in their polls, and is in a Partnership with the NYT.
Fivethirtyeight runs zero polls. All they do is report on other people’s polls. You might want to brush up on your knowledge so you don’t fall victim to right wing talking lies. I mean talking points.

View attachment 738999

Which proves one of two things.

I) The polls are rigged.

2) Americans are a lot dumber than I thought.

The hundreds of thousands of US citizens that chant "Fuck Joe Biden" on a weekly basis obviously just don't get it.

Communicating like a border collie with a head injury and shitting your pants in public are no longer considered stigmas. Just because you're the leader of the free world doesn't exclude you from having a senior moment, hiking a cheek and shitting down your leg in an elevator at the Vatican. I'm glad to see the electorate become less judgmental.

On a different subject, fake polls are designed to make nonsensical shit look legitimate.... to fucking idiots, anyway. Carry on.

Somebody named Nathaniel Rakish combines statistics that really don't represent reality of the time but lefties love it when their chosen idiot is seems to be even with Reagan even though he is dying in front of us. Go figure.

Forum List

Back