Day 695 and Biden’s approval is still higher than Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump.

Between Biden's win in 2020 and the results of the 2022 elections, we can at least breathe a bit easier knowing that decency, maturity and reality still matter to American voters.

There's no shortage of weaknesses to be sure, but it's nice knowing that the most fundamental adult human traits still have value here. That's how far down our standards had been dragged.

Phew. I just hope that we hit rock bottom with the orange universe so we can improve from here. There's a long way to go.
So you are just fine with the Biden Crime Family selling Joe’s influence over the world. How nice.

So you are just fine with the Biden Crime Family selling Joe’s influence over the world. How nice.

More lies, more deflection. Always a good sign.

I'll say it for the hundredth time: Whether it's this or the "rigged election", just prove it in a court of law. Then I'm in. Easy peasy.

I don't have a tribe for which I have to lie and deflect like that. You wouldn't understand, obviously.

We are on day 695 and Joe Biden is still more popular the Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump at this point in their presidencies. President Biden’s highly productive summer legislative accomplishments and handling of a difficult world wide economic and geopolitical situation have earned him steady support among Democrats, independents and a few republicans.

With gas prices low and inflation subsiding with no changes in employment he may be president forever.

I apologize if the truth and reality hurt.

View attachment 738999

Our reserves are gone. It would be an ideal time to sucker us into a war knowing we are out of gas.
Oil reserves are gone. Wow , sorry they are not gone. Biden just tapped into to releasing some of it in order to lower oil prices and give us a break in high gas prices. You can keep your money in the bank and marvel how much you have or you can use some of it when it becomes necessary. Oil reserves are there when needed.

#2 seems to be correct. 74,000,000 MAGAGATARDS voted for The Fat Orange Shit Giblet so yup you do have proof.
Well apparently a lot of people voted for Joe Biden who is obviously not totally there all the time. All too often he is lost in space.

It is obvious Joe is merely a puppet President who is being told what to say and do by people who were not elected to lead this nation.

I personally suspect it is the Deep State that is pulling Joe’s strings and I really do not have a lot of confidence in our Deep State. The Deep State loves war far too much. It may well get us into a nuclear war with Russia.

If an all out nuclear war occurs I may survive the initial strike but I will likely glow in the dark for a while.

One good thing about Trump was he didn’t start any new wars.

Well apparently a lot of people voted for Joe Biden who is obviously not totally there all the time. All too often he is lost in space.

It is obvious Joe is merely a puppet President who is being told what to say and do by people who were not elected to lead this nation.

I personally suspect it is the Deep State that is pulling Joe’s strings and I really do not have a lot of confidence in our Deep State. The Deep State loves war far too much. It may well get us into a nuclear war with Russia.

If an all out nuclear war occurs I may survive the initial strike but I will likely glow in the dark for a while.

One good thing about Trump was he didn’t start any new wars.

Da Deep State!!!!!
And another tRumpybear gets it's wings!

President Biden’s highly productive summer legislative accomplishments and handling of a difficult world wide economic and geopolitical situation have earned him steady support among Democrats, independents and a few republicans.
:auiqs.jpg: Biden hasn't handled shit.
Thus the steady 43% support.
:laughing0301:

I'll say it for the hundredth time: Whether it's this or the "rigged election", just prove it in a court of law. Then I'm in. Easy peasy.

I don't have a tribe for which I have to lie and deflect like that. You wouldn't understand, obviously.

You sure didn't have a problem with the endless and fruitless investigations of Trump. Evidence be damned in those cases. Corruption smoke is thick with the Biden's, but you and your ilk are even remotely interested in pursuing, likely because you don't want to know what may be uncovered. Better to be blissfully ignorant I guess.

Da Deep State!!!!!
And another tRumpybear gets it's wings!
And Joe Biden supporters continue to ignore the fact that often Joe Biden can’t even figure out how to leave the stage after his speech (his attempt to read the teleprompter). Often he even fails at reading.

And Joe Biden supporters continue to ignore the fact that often Joe Biden can’t even figure out how to leave the stage after his speech (his attempt to read the teleprompter). Often he even fails at reading.

A

They don't care as long as there are no more mean tweets and the freebees keep flowing.

tRump can't read a teleprompter, or anything else. Can't lift a glass of water without both hands. And can't walk down a ramp without shuffling his feet as if his shoes are tied together!!!!!
MAGAGA

tRump can't read a teleprompter, or anything else. Can't lift a glass of water without both hands. And can't walk down a ramp without shuffling his feet as if his shoes are tied together!!!!!
MAGAGA

Look, you can support the idiotic, corrupt and anti-American policies of Biden all you want and that is your opinion, but Biden being demented is not up for debate.

Your main problem is that the collective American IQ that voted in this POSPOTUS hasn't changed since 2020.

tRump being demented is not up for debate covfefe!!!!!!

You may not like Trump nor his antics. He may be narcissistic, but he isn't demented. Biden often has that "where am I" look on his face. You know it, but won't admit it. The man is lost. You don't care because his handlers are pushing the bone-headed policies you support, so all is good.

Your main problem is that the collective American IQ that voted in this POSPOTUS hasn't changed since 2020.

Keep in mind that he voted for these idiots too. He is part of that collective IQ.

Forum List

Back