Day 695 and Biden’s approval is still higher than Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump.

We are on day 695 and Joe Biden is still more popular the Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump at this point in their presidencies. President Biden’s highly productive summer legislative accomplishments and handling of a difficult world wide economic and geopolitical situation have earned him steady support among Democrats, independents and a few republicans.

With gas prices low and inflation subsiding with no changes in employment he may be president forever.

I apologize if the truth and reality hurt.

View attachment 738999

We also have people that cannot make their mind up. On what sex they are. I'm sure you're one of them.

Fivethirtyeight runs zero polls. All they do is report on other people’s polls. You might want to brush up on your knowledge so you don’t fall victim to right wing talking lies. I mean talking points.
Here is their latest "reporting", Simp.

President: general election, 2024

Dec.9-141,000LVC/D
McLaughlin & Associates
Harris42%49%Trump Trump+7
Dec.9-141,000LVC/D
McLaughlin & Associates
Biden45%48%Trump Trump+3

Rasmussen, which oversamples republicans has him at 47%.

View attachment 739042
5q0qd2.jpg

We are on day 695 and Joe Biden is still more popular the Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump at this point in their presidencies. President Biden’s highly productive summer legislative accomplishments and handling of a difficult world wide economic and geopolitical situation have earned him steady support among Democrats, independents and a few republicans.

With gas prices low and inflation subsiding with no changes in employment he may be president forever.

View attachment 738999

and next week it can be down 10 points......

View attachment 738999

Bye-Dumb is so popular they're chanting "FUCK JOE BIDEN" in sporting events all over the country.

View attachment 738999

Pathetic

Which proves one of two things.

I) The polls are rigged.

2) Americans are a lot dumber than I thought.
Both points well made and the first is 100% correct .
But no total anti American bias from me because I gather the same corruption exists everywhere in the EU , for example..
Doubtless elsewhere, but I have no detail and exact knowledge of other parts of the globe .

Anybody doubting should consider the basic needs of a group/cabal /"whatever" on the assumption that they wished for planet control of the Sheeple .
Namely , control of Resources , Information and Medicine .

After totally controlling the MSM , do you really imagine that they would then allow some so called independent polling company to undermine billions of expenditure and man hour work by allowing material to the Sheeple which undermined official narratives ?
Of course not .
That would be a nonsense thought .Absurd in fact .
So DYOR .
And if you are serious you need to check company details like who owns them in terms of being part or linked to wider organisations . And where does their capital come from and who provides sponsorship etc ?
Otherwise you are a Gullible and a push over for then being Compliant . All of which equals Stupidity .

May seem brutal but it is 100% real .imho.

Both points well made and the first is 100% correct .
But no total anti American bias from me because I gather the same corruption exists everywhere in the EU , for example..
Doubtless elsewhere, but I have no detail and exact knowledge of other parts of the globe .

Anybody doubting should consider the basic needs of a group/cabal /"whatever" on the assumption that they wished for planet control of the Sheeple .
Namely , control of Resources , Information and Medicine .

After totally controlling the MSM , do you really imagine that they would then allow some so called independent polling company to undermine billions of expenditure and man hour work by allowing material to the Sheeple which undermined official narratives ?
Of course not .
That would be a nonsense thought .Absurd in fact .
So DYOR .
And if you are serious you need to check company details like who owns them in terms of being part or linked to wider organisations . And where does their capital come from and who provides sponsorship etc ?
Otherwise you are a Gullible and a push over for then being Compliant . All of which equals Stupidity .

May seem brutal but it is 100% real .imho.
Well at least some people do realize the polls can’t be trusted. Still it seems there are a lot of sheeple.

Between Biden's win in 2020 and the results of the 2022 elections, we can at least breathe a bit easier knowing that decency, maturity and reality still matter to American voters.

There's no shortage of weaknesses to be sure, but it's nice knowing that the most fundamental adult human traits still have value here. That's how far down our standards had been dragged.

Phew. I just hope that we hit rock bottom with the orange universe so we can improve from here. There's a long way to go.

Forum List

Back