Biden Falsely Claimed Wages Have Outpaced Cost of Living Increase - Facts Prove Differently

All Dems have is to lie, and hope enough ignorant people believe them. That’s why they’re panicked over Musk allowing free speech.
Yep! If they lie, they KNOW the media will cover for them, at least until Musk came to town ;) That's why they're LOSING THEIR MIIIINDS over his changes at Twitter. I still think the Ds in Congress will try to find reasons to destroy his stake in that company and if they do, I hope he closes it all down rather than sell it.

Markets Down...Retail Sales Down...Bidenflation Still At 40 Year Highs

I've said this about Trump several times but now I'm going to say it about Biden. It's gotten to the point where I wonder why people even give a shit what he says anymore. Some on the left will believe Biden no matter what he says and those on the other side will not believe Biden no matter what he says. So, that's why I wonder what the point to all of it is.

Biden's lying again, telling vets he visited Iraq/Afghanistan 38-39 times as VP when it was only 21 times. A lie he's been corrected on repeatedly but he continues spewing the lie.

Biden's lying again, telling vets he visited Iraq/Afghanistan 38-39 times as VP when it was only 21 times. A lie he's been corrected on repeatedly but he continues spewing the lie.
He probably doesn’t remember he was told it was 21 times. People with dementia get stuck on a “fact” and cannot retain the corrected information no matter how many times It’s repeated.

Forum List

Back