Day 695 and Biden’s approval is still higher than Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump.

You may not like Trump nor his antics. He may be narcissistic, but he isn't demented. Biden often has that "where am I" look on his face. You know it, but won't admit it. The man is lost. You don't care because his handlers are pushing the bone-headed policies you support, so all is good.

tRump isn't only an egotistical blowhard gas bag. He is a demented, moronic nutjob. Never mind now I get why you MAGAGATARDS love him so. He is you!!!!
MAGAGA

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
tRump can't read a teleprompter, or anything else. Can't lift a glass of water without both hands. And can't walk down a ramp without shuffling his feet as if his shoes are tied together!!!!!
MAGAGA
Did you watch the video of Biden screw ups while speaking?

Trump wasn’t the most eloquent speaker by any means but then Trump is not a professional politician who lives to make speeches and must make speeches to live.

One time Trump is careful walking down a slippery ramp and it’s the biggest deal to you. I never seen Trump fall like Joe Biden has.

84% approval rate for democrats.
Ahhh...the power of the printing press. Fiat dollars out the wazoo. Screwing over more in Fly Over country than in the cities. However, the cities are not self-sustaining in producing tangible assets to survive.

Did you watch the video of Biden screw ups while speaking?

Trump wasn’t the most eloquent speaker by any means but then Trump is not a professional politician who lives to make speeches and must make speeches to live.

One time Trump is careful walking down a slippery ramp and it’s the biggest deal to you. I never seen Trump fall like Joe Biden has.

Slippery ramp? Are you fucking kidding? It was a beautiful sunny day.

Could you even imagine that fat fuck trying to ride a bike, ya nobody can because no seat could contain him and his heart would explode at the thought of it!

tRump isn't only an egotistical blowhard gas bag. He is a demented, moronic nutjob. Never mind now I get why you MAGAGATARDS love him so. He is you!!!!
MAGAGA

I don't "love" him, but I am informed and mature enough to know that his polices were good for the US despite his personality flaws. Kids and Democrats are neither.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back