Day 1

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

A great start for the President and friends of the US will welcome the return of America to the family of nations. The world moves forward together and not at the random whim of a populist loon.
We'll see over the next days and weeks where they're REALLY starting from. Biden may have a real mess to clean, and it'll take a while.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

GodDAMN, you are a communist shit.

You are my fucking enemy.

Fuck you. Die motherfucker. I want you out of my country.

Trolling piece of shit.
Have a Bloody Mary man. Chill out, everything is going to be just fine
There will be a period of mourning and rage, then we'll see if the fog lifts for them, as it did in Europe many years ago.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

A great start for the President and friends of the US will welcome the return of America to the family of nations. The world moves forward together and not at the random whim of a populist loon.
We'll see over the next days and weeks where they're REALLY starting from. Biden may have a real mess to clean, and it'll take a while.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Obama gave us Trump. Returning to Obama policies will give use another like Trump.

Good job.
I'm very pleased with the way things are going.
Sorry but you’re dreaming. Joe will do nothing different on the big issues.
I guess we'll see. I don't own a crystal ball.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

I wonder how long it'll be before Joe pardons his crackhead son for fucking his underage niece?
I heard you rape children on a regular basis. You should do the right thing and turn yourself in. Seek help

Reported.
You report what you hear. I report what I hear isn’t that how this works?

The only thing you'd hear from me is the sound of my fist knocking your stupid ass out, if I could reach that far. Then the sound of birdies flying around inside your head for a few minutes.

Probably a good thing for you that I can't.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

I wonder how long it'll be before Joe pardons his crackhead son for fucking his underage niece?
I heard you rape children on a regular basis. You should do the right thing and turn yourself in. Seek help

Reported.

The only thing you'd hear from me is the sound of my fist knocking your stupid ass out, if I could reach that far. Then the sound of birdies flying around inside your head for a few minutes.

Oh man, you sound tough. I’m sure glad I can hide behind this digital wall in my safe place. But really man, seek some help, they have great facilities for the mentally ill that might be able to help out

You want to find out just how tough I am, faggot? I'd be more than happy to rip your head off and shit down your neck any time you're ready.

I'd like to mock you for playing tough guy on the internet, but what that scumbag posted was truly vile.
Agreed... Deplorable even

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

GodDAMN, you are a communist shit.

You are my fucking enemy.

Fuck you. Die motherfucker. I want you out of my country.

Trolling piece of shit.
Have a Bloody Mary man. Chill out, everything is going to be just fine
There will be a period of mourning and rage, then we'll see if the fog lifts for them, as it did in Europe many years ago.
The idiots will get bored and stop following politics. Biden is fortunately boring enough to make the blowhards tune out which I’m totally fine with.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Reported.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Reported.

Oh man, you sound tough. I’m sure glad I can hide behind this digital wall in my safe place. But really man, seek some help, they have great facilities for the mentally ill that might be able to help out

You want to find out just how tough I am, faggot? I'd be more than happy to rip your head off and shit down your neck any time you're ready.

I'd like to mock you for playing tough guy on the internet, but what that scumbag posted was truly vile.
Agreed... Deplorable even
Unkotare I was agreeing with you. Why would you disagree with that?! Haha

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Obama gave us Trump. Returning to Obama policies will give use another like Trump.

Good job.
Oh brother. Have you bothered to research Joe’s and Kamala’s record? Have you bothered to notice all the assholes he’s put in cabinet positions.

You’re no different from the Trumper who you regularly denigrate. Believing and hoping for something that won’t ever happen.

As an American, I am watching this with great happiness and even more relief. The Republic has held. Democracy has held against those who would have stolen it from us. The Jan. 6 terrorist attack was worse even than 9/11 because it came from within, and I had no idea how many Americans hate our country and want to destroy it. This is a wonderful day for the United States of America.

Many thanks, UK, for your friendship and forbearance.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Good job.
He's too much of an arrogant and idiotic hack to understand that.

As an American, I am watching this with great happiness and even more relief. The Republic has held. Democracy has held against those who would have stolen it from us. The Jan. 6 terrorist attack was worse even than 9/11 because it came from within, and I had no idea how many Americans hate our country and want to destroy it. This is a wonderful day for the United States of America.

Many thanks, UK, for your friendship and forbearance.
Thank you, Mazie.

shortbusjump.jpg

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Speaking as just one American, thank you.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Good job.
Oh brother. Have you bothered to research Joe’s and Kamala’s record? Have you bothered to notice all the assholes he’s put in cabinet positions.

You’re no different from the Trumper who you regularly denigrate. Believing and hoping for something that won’t ever happen.
You're free to make whatever simplistic assumptions that help your feelz.

I'm not into it. We'll see.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Good job.
You lose, Trumpster.

:laugh:

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Good job.
You lose, Trumpster.

Being against arrogant punk fuckwits like you doesn't make anyone a Trumpster by default, asshole.

But you have the intellectual horsepower of a four-year old child, so it's an easy error for you to make.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Good job.
You lose, Trumpster.

The country loses. You lose too.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Good job.
You lose, Trumpster.

Being against arrogant punk fuckwits like you doesn't make anyone a Trumpster by default, asshole.

But you have the intellectual horsepower of a four-year old child, so it's an easy error for you to make.
:itsok:

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Good job.
You lose, Trumpster.

Why do you hate America so much ?

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Good job.
You lose, Trumpster.

Why do you hate America so much ?

That would be leftists and their actions through violence, lies, hate, division over the last four years.

Forum List

Back