Day 1

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

A great start for the President and friends of the US will welcome the return of America to the family of nations. The world moves forward together and not at the random whim of a populist loon.

The Paris accords should be challenged in court because as a Treaty the Senate has to confirm it.
The reason it never went through the Senate was because we already met all emissions standards, it requires us to change nothing. It’s a completely useless “treaty”, all for show, to make liberals think they’ve done something to save the planet. It’s a hoax.

Liberal logic: "The pandemic!!! We need to restrict international travel. And we need to bring in the undocumenteds."
Liberal logic. - we need to recognise that this virus kills people and treat it with some respect.

Trump logic - drink some bleach.
Liberal logic: "Let's misquote and infer, 'cuz we're too stupid to counter reality."

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

A great start for the President and friends of the US will welcome the return of America to the family of nations. The world moves forward together and not at the random whim of a populist loon.

The Paris accords should be challenged in court because as a Treaty the Senate has to confirm it.
Your record in the courts does not raise any fears amongst intelligent folk.

Your lack of knowledge of the American system of government is telling you horse toothed limey cuck.

Yeah, the world’s cash cow is back. Lefties are sooo naive and gullible.

Most of us aren’t globalists and have no desire to be.
Y’all aren’t allowed to start complaining about spending again. Not after the ATM Trump admin. Use either definition of ATM that you’d like.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

The reason it never went through the Senate was because we already met all emissions standards, it requires us to change nothing. It’s a completely useless “treaty”, all for show, to make liberals think they’ve done something to save the planet. It’s a hoax.

The reason it wasn't sent to the Senate is Obama knew it wouldn't pass. by keeping it away he could claim we were part of it, without being part of it. And yes, the only reason that worked is we didn't actually have to do anything.

I would like Mac's dumb fucking ass to explain exactly what "messes" he thinks Trump made and how a dementia half-wit like Biden could possibly clean it up.

Mac won't answer, because he's a fucking pussy and has no answer. He's nothing more than a fucking parrot.

The proof in the pudding is what happens in 2022 and 2024.
I'm sure the democrats will screw things up...again.
How did Dems win the White House and super majority?? They won because Trump was that bad. An embarrassment

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Guess what? You are still Brexited. :lmao:

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

We'll see over the next days and weeks where they're REALLY starting from. Biden may have a real mess to clean, and it'll take a while.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

GodDAMN, you are a communist shit.

You are my fucking enemy.

Fuck you. Die motherfucker. I want you out of my country.

Trolling piece of shit.
Have a Bloody Mary man. Chill out, everything is going to be just fine

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

I wonder how long it'll be before Joe pardons his crackhead son for fucking his underage niece?
I heard you rape children on a regular basis. You should do the right thing and turn yourself in. Seek help

Reported.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Then why leave it?

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

We'll see over the next days and weeks where they're REALLY starting from. Biden may have a real mess to clean, and it'll take a while.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Obama gave us Trump. Returning to Obama policies will give use another like Trump.

Good job.
I'm very pleased with the way things are going.
Sorry but you’re dreaming. Joe will do nothing different on the big issues.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

I wonder how long it'll be before Joe pardons his crackhead son for fucking his underage niece?
I heard you rape children on a regular basis. You should do the right thing and turn yourself in. Seek help

Reported.
You report what you hear. I report what I hear isn’t that how this works?

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Reported.

The only thing you'd hear from me is the sound of my fist knocking your stupid ass out, if I could reach that far. Then the sound of birdies flying around inside your head for a few minutes.

Probably a good thing for you that I can't.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Reported.

The only thing you'd hear from me is the sound of my fist knocking your stupid ass out, if I could reach that far. Then the sound of birdies flying around inside your head for a few minutes.

Oh man, you sound tough. I’m sure glad I can hide behind this digital wall in my safe place. But really man, seek some help, they have great facilities for the mentally ill that might be able to help out

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Reported.

Oh man, you sound tough. I’m sure glad I can hide behind this digital wall in my safe place. But really man, seek some help, they have great facilities for the mentally ill that might be able to help out

You want to find out just how tough I am, faggot? I'd be more than happy to rip your head off and shit down your neck any time you're ready.

GodDAMN, you are a communist shit.
You are my fucking enemy.
Fuck you. Die motherfucker. I want you out of my country.
Trolling piece of shit.
Trumpism.

5ya1lpa.gif

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Love how you don't talk about canceling the XL pipeline that will cost us 300k jobs AND raise gas prices. Crashing the economy first day in office.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Reported.

You want to find out just how tough I am, faggot? I'd be more than happy to rip your head off and shit down your neck any time you're ready.
I’m sure you’d be happy to do that tough guy. Now please stop scaring me so much I can hardly drink my coffee I’m shaking so bad. I don’t even understand why you are so angry. Was it something I said?

Forum List

Back