Day 1

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

A great start for the President and friends of the US will welcome the return of America to the family of nations. The world moves forward together and not at the random whim of a populist loon.
We'll see over the next days and weeks where they're REALLY starting from. Biden may have a real mess to clean, and it'll take a while.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Obama gave us Trump. Returning to Obama policies will give use another like Trump.

Good job.
He's too much of an arrogant and idiotic hack to understand that.
You lose, Trumpster.

:laugh:

The country loses. You lose too.
Why do you hate America so much ?
Americans are a great people. Too bad their government has been controlled by imperialist elitist militarist assholes, for many decades.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

A great start for the President and friends of the US will welcome the return of America to the family of nations. The world moves forward together and not at the random whim of a populist loon.
We'll see over the next days and weeks where they're REALLY starting from. Biden may have a real mess to clean, and it'll take a while.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Obama gave us Trump. Returning to Obama policies will give use another like Trump.

Good job.
I'm very pleased with the way things are going.
Sorry but you’re dreaming. Joe will do nothing different on the big issues.
I guess we'll see. I don't own a crystal ball.
Oh brother. Have you bothered to research Joe’s and Kamala’s record? Have you bothered to notice all the assholes he’s put in cabinet positions.

You’re no different from the Trumper who you regularly denigrate. Believing and hoping for something that won’t ever happen.
You're free to make whatever simplistic assumptions that help your feelz.

I'm not into it. We'll see.
Simplistic? LOL.

You are exactly like a Trumper.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Good job.
Oh brother. Have you bothered to research Joe’s and Kamala’s record? Have you bothered to notice all the assholes he’s put in cabinet positions.

You’re no different from the Trumper who you regularly denigrate. Believing and hoping for something that won’t ever happen.
You're free to make whatever simplistic assumptions that help your feelz.

I'm not into it. We'll see.
Simplistic? LOL.

You are exactly like a Trumper.
Sure, okay.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Good job.
Except that he will resume the time-honored tradition of selling out Americans.

The last president to NOT sell us out was Calvin Coolidge. (and yes, I think Trump sold us out, to a smaller extent)

We will never have another like Coolidge. Unfortunately.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Good job.
Yeah, but reasonable people look at a person's prior conduct to accurately predict said person's future behavior.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Good job.
He is certainly an arrogant motherfuckers.

I think he is only pretending to be an idiot because he knows he voted based on personality alone. He probably thinks if he acts like a mindless parrot for CNN, he can live with the shame of being so fucking shallow.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Good job.
He is certainly an arrogant motherfuckers.

I think he is only pretending to be an idiot because he knows he voted based on personality alone. He probably thinks if he acts like a mindless parrot for CNN, he can live with the shame of being so fucking shallow.
He’s like many D voters. They are so happy Don’s gone they can’t accept the truth that Joe won’t be any different, and very possibly much worse.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Good job.
No it won't. The communists have voter fraud down pat. Now that they know fraud won't be challenged all elections will be as fraudulent as 2020.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Good job.
No it won't. The communists have voter fraud down pat. Now that they know fraud won't be challenged all elections will be as fraudulent as 2020.
No. There are no communists. Just neocons and neolibs. Corporatist warmongers all.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Good job.
No. There are no communists. Just neocons and neolibs. Corporatist warmongers all.
Those in power are Corporatist whores, yes.

But, there are hordes of commie filth infesting academia, broadcast and print media, and government.

We need an inquisition.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Good job.
Those in power are Corporatist whores, yes.

But, there are hordes of commie filth infesting academia, broadcast and print media, and government.

We need an inquisition.
Okay, but there are no communists in the House or Senate.

Cons like to believe the D Party is full of commies. If that were true, Bernie would have won in 2016 and 2020.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Translation:
Were giving away money to the world and get nothing in return except leftists feeling better about themselves.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Translation:
When our incompetence is exposed it's all Trumps fault.
Just like Obama.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Translation:
When our incompetence is exposed it's all Trumps fault.
Just like Obama.
RaGfbwy.jpg

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

The pandemic has to be a priority but there must be a raft of nonsense he can dump with a stroke of his pen.

Every stroke will kill jobs and the leftists will cheer.

Forum List

Back