David Hogg Threatens Democratic Member of Leadership Steny Hoyer With Primary Challenge, Says He Has A Friend In Mind, (Hoyer's Primary Was Last Week)

I was responding to a poster who said "Why is David Hogg so important that his twitter statement rises to the level of a political discussion? Democrats must be desperate."

Read harder.
i read 3 books today...maybe i have reading "jet lag"

Yeah, sure….not buying it…besides, there are progressive republicans just like progressive liberals.
i don't care what you think anyway, and if it wasn't against the rules, i would tell you to f off

Right.

And we all believe you.
let me explain my views so you stop hallucinating about me: i like politics for the entertainment factor. Trump on the right, AOC on the left etc i don't care about policy as much as the fun part of politics. instead of watching movies to have fun, i follow politics

let me explain my views so you stop hallucinating about me: i like politics for the entertainment factor. Trump on the right, AOC on the left etc i don't care about policy as much as the fun part of politics. instead of watching movies to have fun, i follow politics
Uh huh, more aptly you troll, and lie…

Uh huh, more aptly you troll, and lie…
i have nothing to gain from lying...i just give flamboyant statements to get a rise out of people...but the American public is a stressed out public, that's why folks keep raising doubts about my motives

i have nothing to gain from lying...i just give flamboyant statements to get a rise out of people...but the American public is a stressed out public, that's why folks keep raising doubts about my motives
Oh for God’s sake just stop….I’ve been around boards like this for literally decades, and your Schtick is nothing new….You’re just another in a long line of trolls, and malcontents that thinks they gain something by lobbing bombs into conversations, and now you’re just the poor victim…poor baby.

What happened? Did mommy not give you enough hugs? Bullied at school?

Truth is you think you gain some power by coming in here and being an ass, but in reality it’s sad….Now go get ready for your Mickey D’s shift I’ll be in later for a number 3 medium, with a coke.

Forum List

Back