Dating Ad: No Trump Supporters

It doesn't make any difference. Any Moon Bat bitch that would put that in her bio is not worth having not matter what she looks like.

Something that hideous needs to break an egg off it in whatever warped/mutilated or utterly repulsive genitals it has to get a dog to lick it off assuming the region has been washed in weeks.

These fucking freaks of nature should not exist. I've had to deal with them in the prison system. They're not worthy of oxygen.

Last edited:
View attachment 472498

It’s a shame Trump supporters are having their dating opportunities limited because of political bias.

View attachment 472500
I know what you’re thinking. I’ll go to Hello Sushi tonight and try to get a date.

I just had breakfast.

As soon as I get the vomit taste out of my mouth, I'll have to have it again.

Thanks a freaking lot !!!!!

What has been seen can never be unseen.

I just called a therapist.

Never needed one before.

It doesn't make any difference. Any Moon Bat bitch that would put that in her bio is not worth having not matter what she looks like.

Something that hideous needs to break an egg off it in whatever warped/mutilated or utterly repulsive genitals it has to get a dog to lick it off assuming the region has been washed in weeks.

These fucking freaks of nature should not exist. I've had to deal with them in the prison system. They're not worthy of oxygen.

Democrats want more Richard Speck's.

Forum List

Back