Dating Ad: No Trump Supporters

View attachment 472498

It’s a shame Trump supporters are having their dating opportunities limited because of political bias.

View attachment 472500
I know what you’re thinking. I’ll go to Hello Sushi tonight and try to get a date.

doubtful any Trump supporter would have any awareness of their existence much less have any inkling to date them.

Oh, we are aware of their existence.

In my trump neighborhood, I can't see a scenario where we would've had any interaction. :dunno:

I have not had an interaction with a blue whale, but I know they exist.

1616773665255.png

View attachment 472498

It’s a shame Trump supporters are having their dating opportunities limited because of political bias.

View attachment 472500
I know what you’re thinking. I’ll go to Hello Sushi tonight and try to get a date.

I just had breakfast.

As soon as I get the vomit taste out of my mouth, I'll have to have it again.

Thanks a freaking lot !!!!!

View attachment 472498

View attachment 472500

I just had breakfast.

As soon as I get the vomit taste out of my mouth, I'll have to have it again.

Thanks a freaking lot !!!!!

What has been seen can never be unseen.

I'm going to try. That's all I can do

View attachment 472498

View attachment 472500

The feeling is mutual. Anyone who thinks Nancy Pelosi is the Bee's Knees can kiss my ass.

She may have never been "the Bees Knees" but she was Miss Lube Rack

View attachment 472531

I've read this is not her. I dont know, just putting it out there

View attachment 472498

View attachment 472500

The feeling is mutual. Anyone who thinks Nancy Pelosi is the Bee's Knees can kiss my ass.

View attachment 472531

Still had a high-maintenance sneer.

View attachment 472498

View attachment 472500

View attachment 472531

I've read this is not her. I dont know, just putting it out there

It doesn't make any difference. Any Moon Bat bitch that would put that in her bio is not worth having not matter what she looks like.

Forum List

Back