Date Line NBC

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
What do you guys think about the Date Line sex offender show?

The on e where they show guys arriving to supposedly have sex with an underage net/chat friend. Where she calls them from the door and says “Come in, I just made some sweet tea, I just have to get these in the dryer before they wrinkle”.

IMO…this is entrapment.

I’m not saying these butts shouldn’t be off the street, I’m concerned more about how than why.

What do you folks think?

I'm not sure what your gripe is about. You mean there should be another way to get predators off the streets than the way they are doing it? They read some of the e-mails the guy admitted writing and t hey were pretty sick. Are you saying the guys might think that they are meeting someone older than they actually are?

However I do not believe it falls withing the guidelines of entrapment...even if it did...in this case I really don't care!...Pervs entrap themselves with their insatiable appetite to harm our kids...I say adios MF!

What do you guys think about the Date Line sex offender show?

The on e where they show guys arriving to supposedly have sex with an underage net/chat friend. Where she calls them from the door and says “Come in, I just made some sweet tea, I just have to get these in the dryer before they wrinkle”.

IMO…this is entrapment.

I’m not saying these butts shouldn’t be off the street, I’m concerned more about how than why.

What do you folks think?

not entrapment......http://www.lectlaw.com/def/e024.htm

ENTRAPMENT - A person is 'entrapped' when he is induced or persuaded by law enforcement officers or their agents to commit a crime that he had no previous intent to commit; and the law as a matter of policy forbids conviction in such a case.

not entrapment......http://www.lectlaw.com/def/e024.htm

ENTRAPMENT - A person is 'entrapped' when he is induced or persuaded by law enforcement officers or their agents to commit a crime that he had no previous intent to commit; and the law as a matter of policy forbids conviction in such a case.

A fine line here I think. A very fine line. I guess that's my issue really. It seems they could be more conclusive. BTW, the next show is out your way.

A fine line here I think. A very fine line. I guess that's my issue really. It seems they could be more conclusive. BTW, the next show is out your way.

i call bullshit... these dudes are on line specifically looking for kids....they all had previous intent to commit the crime before they were asked to come to the house

Forum List

Back