Hunter Biden Firm & VP Office Exchanged a Thousand Emails

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
A steady drip, drip, drip. Just as in Watergate. Only this is far more serious than Watergate.

And what did Øbama know and when did he know it? Or was Øbama so far out of touch and President in name only?

America First Legal has uncovered a “staggering” number of emails between Hunter Biden’s former firm Rosemont Seneca and the Office of the Vice President when it was occupied by Joe Biden, once again defying the now-President’s claim that he has “never discussed with my son, or my brother [James], or anyone else, anything having to do with their businesses, period.”

Hundreds of the roughly one-thousand emails disclosed to America First Legal by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) have been withheld “in their entirety” as a result of the White House asserting “executive privilege”, claiming their “[r]elease would disclose confidential advice between the President and his advisors, or between such advisors.”

“These records provide even more evidence that no daylight existed between Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings and the Office of the Vice President during the Obama administration,” said Gene Hamilton, Vice President of America First Legal.

“The evidence accumulating against the Biden family’s malfeasance is staggering,” he continued, vowing that his organization would “continue to put the pieces of this puzzle together and expose the truth to the American people.”

Separately, the Southeastern Legal Foundation has confirmed the existence of around 5,400 emails and other electronic records linked to fake names Joe Biden used as Vice President.

A steady drip, drip, drip. Just as in Watergate. Only this is far more serious than Watergate.

And what did Øbama know and when did he know it? Or was Øbama so far out of touch and President in name only?

America First Legal has uncovered a “staggering” number of emails between Hunter Biden’s former firm Rosemont Seneca and the Office of the Vice President when it was occupied by Joe Biden, once again defying the now-President’s claim that he has “never discussed with my son, or my brother [James], or anyone else, anything having to do with their businesses, period.”
Hundreds of the roughly one-thousand emails disclosed to America First Legal by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) have been withheld “in their entirety” as a result of the White House asserting “executive privilege”, claiming their “[r]elease would disclose confidential advice between the President and his advisors, or between such advisors.”
“These records provide even more evidence that no daylight existed between Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings and the Office of the Vice President during the Obama administration,” said Gene Hamilton, Vice President of America First Legal.
“The evidence accumulating against the Biden family’s malfeasance is staggering,” he continued, vowing that his organization would “continue to put the pieces of this puzzle together and expose the truth to the American people.”
Separately, the Southeastern Legal Foundation has confirmed the existence of around 5,400 emails and other electronic records linked to fake names Joe Biden used as Vice President.

It was my understanding that any e-mails or phone calls between Joe Biden and Hunters business partners were merely for Joe to advise them on weather reports.

When there are high level meetings at posh restaurants involving heads of state, ministers, business executives and Hunter and his partners, it is vitally important that a continuous weather report from the American Vice President is germane to the proceedings. Nothing suspicious at all.

Dems be like:

R.f35cca6df9018a8451be6880cce4475c

Biden bribes Ukraine.png

Bribery, treason, conspiracy, incompetence, all swept under the rug by his
Injustice Department, FBI, and party criminals.

Note bold lettering in larger fonts. Wherever did Coyote go? He was so upset by my choice of fonts that I think he lost what little
judgement he pretended to have, and has resorted to laying low(er).

We need to see these emails

Forum List

Back