Dan Patrick thinks God speaks to us through Duck Dynasty.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
I can't believe this Rush Limbaugh wanna be thinks he is qualified to represent anybody. Can someone please tell me what he has actually done other than be a shock jock?

I can't believe this Rush Limbaugh wanna be thinks he is qualified to represent anybody. Can someone please tell me what he has actually done other than be a shock jock?

Day-umm: Are you really this stupid — really???

Dan Patrick, who just happens to be one of self-righteous worthless blabbermouth hack Keith Olbermann's best friends, a fan of Duck Dynasty???

Surely a link isn't out of the question.

Dan Patrick, who just happens to be one of self-righteous worthless blabbermouth hack Keith Olbermann's best friends, a fan of Duck Dynasty???

Well, here's your link. Contribute to Dan Patrick Dan Patrick for Lieutenant Governor He wants to be Lt. Governor of Texas. I guess that wouldn't be as bad as someone like Palin, but what I really wanted to know was what might qualify him for that job.

Here is a Quote from Patrick

“This is an exciting time for Christians… God is speaking to us through the most unlikely voice, Phil Robertson, about God’s word. God is using pop culture and a highly successful cable TV show to remind us about his teaching.”

Republican Dan Patrick God Speaks Through Duck Dynasty

Here is a Quote from Patrick

“This is an exciting time for Christians… God is speaking to us through the most unlikely voice, Phil Robertson, about God’s word. God is using pop culture and a highly successful cable TV show to remind us about his teaching.”

Republican Dan Patrick God Speaks Through Duck Dynasty

Han-Solo-eye-roll.gif

Best eyeroll ever. :)

Forum List

Back