Damn, I mean just damn. trump just slandered Carroll again.

How maniacal is Mr. Trump?

Ms. Carroll is collecting in excess of $80 million dollars because he cannot recognize his is not above the law.

He has attacked her yet again.

Yes, Donald Trump recently reiterated his claim that writer E. Jean Carroll had levied “false accusations” against him. This statement comes even after similar remarks have resulted in large court judgments against him. During a campaign rally in Georgia, Trump mentioned that he just posted a $91 million bond as he appeals a defamation verdict against him. Carroll had accused Trump of sexually abusing her during an encounter in the dressing room of a New York department store in the 1990s and then defaming her by calling her account a “hoax” and a “con job.” Although a jury did not find Trump liable for the alleged rape, they awarded Carroll $5 million after finding him liable for sexually abusing and defaming her. Another case focused on similar comments Trump made about Carroll while in office, and it concluded that he defamed her when casting doubt on her story. The total judgment in these cases amounts to $83.3 million. Despite these legal setbacks, Trump continues to deny Carroll’s account and blames “Democratic operatives” for his defamation woes123

Despite being found liable for attack, Trump claims E. Jean Carroll made 'false accusations' against him​

Story by Jake Traylor and Dennis Romero and Lindsey Pipia
• now •

Just imagine if Trump could sue all the media outlets had government entities that have slandered him the last 8-9 years.

Monday will be interesting.

FPOTUS#45 obtained the bond, and submitted it to the court. However the court has not accepted the bond yet because FPOTUS#45 submitted it Friday afternoon. The Judge notified the claimant (Carroll) through her attorney they had until 11:00AM Monday to respond to the bond submission and accept or provide a motion on why it should be rejected. Then, IIRC, there is a 3:00PM hearing for court action on the bond.

Why it will be interesting will be if Roberta Kaplan's team has been monitoring FPOTUS#45 speeches, rallies, and Truth Social accounts for repeats of the defamation. If they have, they can then make a motion to deny the bond and ask for additional damages based on a new repeat of FPOTUS#45's statements.

Stay tuned, this will either be nothing, if Kaplan (Attorney) lets it slide. On the other hand if they make it part of the filing we'll have to see what happens.

WW

"no screams...no eye witness...can not remember when it happened"
And yet, and yet......18 jurors screened by competent voire dire by defense lawyers, well, those 18 peers of Don Trump believed Carroll. And didn't believe Trump. That is not unimportant.

Now, if good poster 'Bill' above was on those juries or sat in the courtroom to hear the evidence and the testimonies, well, this forum would be all ears to hear Bill's informed opinion on what he saw and heard.
But, if he was not........well, I think America can have confidence in our jury system and the jurors who, all 18, voted unanimously in two trials. I'll believe 18 people who actually were informed.....over uninformed Bill.

So, Bill, were you there?

-----------------------------------------------------------

It really burns the the leftists .....that someone dare not roll over. They cannot handle confrontation.
That's a sad misread of the realities of these two cases involving Don Trump and E.Jean Carroll.
"Confrontation" ain't being forcefully sexually assaulted in a dressing room. That is criminal assault, or, at minimum a tortious battery. And that is exactly what the jurors decided...unanimously. THAT has been made abundantly clear in most all but the most misleading reporting.

I am mildly surprised that prolific poster Vastator hadn't read that.

---------------------------------------------

But I assume that Mr. T. has never been so desperate that he would be even a bit interested in her.
I'm not so sure about your assumption, earnest poster Parser. Although, I suppose, it depends on your own personal standards for attractiveness in the women you favor, or who may, in turn, favor you.

Adding context though, when shown a photo of Ms. Carroll Don Trump identified her as his own wife.

Too, Ms Carroll was a winning beauty queen in college.

So, I guess we can presume that poster Parser has very exclusive standards for the attractiveness of females, But I dunno for sure.
1710072668994.png

1710072698501.png

Trump is right. Carroll made false accusations against Trump.

Hopefully, Don Trump will agree with MAGAMan, and continue to publicly defame her.

And too, with this latest incident, which happened in the last couple of days, I hope Carroll's attorneys file for another defamation tort. They better hurry to get more money as Don's liabilities are stacking up. Get in line....while there are still real estate assetts to be sold.

EJean.....well, you go girl!! Don't let the sex offenders bully you. And if they do, make 'em pay.
ps.....use the same lawyer you've been using. She's proven to be effective in getting you into Don's bank accounts. Go girl!

IMHO

Trump has been slandered by the media and the government. Their slander has been so egregious that it has created a new disease known as TDS.
Well, it works like this earnest poster 'DBA' when you are a public official, most especially a government official, you have great freedom to say lotsa harsh things. But too, it does work both ways when you are a public official....meaning, what goes 'round can come 'round.

As far as TDS.....Trump's Duped & Snookered? Yeah, we know. There aren't that many of 'em, just the MAGA's, the QAnon'rs, Proud Boys, Oathkeepers, InfoWars, and the Pillow guy.....but, to their credit they are shrill and they shrill at high volume. So there is that.

And yet, and yet......18 jurors screened by competent voire dire by defense lawyers, well, those 18 peers of Don Trump believed Carroll. And didn't believe Trump. That is not unimportant.

Now, if good poster 'Bill' above was on those juries or sat in the courtroom to hear the evidence and the testimonies, well, this forum would be all ears to hear Bill's informed opinion on what he saw and heard.
But, if he was not........well, I think America can have confidence in our jury system and the jurors who, all 18, voted unanimously in two trials. I'll believe 18 people who actually were informed.....over uninformed Bill.

That's a sad misread of the realities of these two cases involving Don Trump and E.Jean Carroll.
"Confrontation" ain't being forcefully sexually assaulted in a dressing room. That is criminal assault, or, at minimum a tortious battery. And that is exactly what the jurors decided...unanimously. THAT has been made abundantly clear in most all but the most misleading reporting.

I'm not so sure about your assumption, earnest poster Parser. Although, I suppose, it depends on your own personal standards for attractiveness in the women you favor, or who may, in turn, favor you.

Adding context though, when shown a photo of Ms. Carroll Don Trump identified her as his own wife.

So, I guess we can presume that poster Parser has very exclusive standards for the attractiveness of females, But I dunno for sure.
View attachment 915116

View attachment 915117

Hopefully, Don Trump will agree with MAGAMan, and continue to publicly defame her.

And too, with this latest incident, which happened in the last couple of days, I hope Carroll's attorneys file for another defamation tort. They better hurry to get more money as Don's liabilities are stacking up. Get in line....while there are still real estate assetts to be sold.

EJean.....well, you go girl!! Don't let the sex offenders bully you. And if they do, make 'em pay.
ps.....use the same lawyer you've been using. She's proven to be effective in getting you into Don's bank accounts. Go girl!

IMHO

Again, where is all the outrage for the countless lies told by the MSM about Trump that have been proven to be false? Please expain why that is not slander? Is it just because Trump can’t get 18 jurors(or a majority) to all agree due to the prevalence of TDS that was caused by the slander in the first place? If Trump could actually get 18 jurors who have never heard of him(impossible in the US), then he wound win a slander suit in the billions.

Again, where is all the outrage for the countless lies told by the MSM about Trump that have been proven to be false? Please expain why that is not slander? Is it just because Trump can’t get 18 jurors(or a majority) to all agree due to the prevalence of TDS that was caused by the slander in the first place? If Trump could actually get 18 jurors who have never heard of him(impossible in the US), then he wound win a slander suit in the billions.

Well, it's like this prolific poster DBA: One --- if you are a public official getting incoming comes with the territory.
Two ----- your 'visibility' when making defaming remarks depends a lot on the bullypulpit you speak from. Meaning, if you command a wide and big audience....your dunderheaded remarks are gonna be noticed far more than neighbor Joe Fabeetz calling your wife a slut. That's just the realities of real life.

I was mildly sure you would have recognized that by now.

And, your comment about the Trump Duped & Snookered groupies and fanboys passing the voire dire screening of attorneys, well, yeah, it is worrisome. But that is what competent counsel is for.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well, it's like this prolific poster DBA: One --- if you are a public official getting incoming comes with the territory.
Two ----- your 'visibility' when making defaming remarks depends a lot on the bullypulpit you speak from. Meaning, if you command a wide and big audience....your dunderheaded remarks are gonna be noticed far more than neighbor Joe Fabeetz calling your wife a slut. That's just the realities of real life.

I was mildly sure you would have recognized that by now.

And, your comment about the Trump Duped & Snookered groupies and fanboys passing the voire dire screening of attorneys, well, yeah, it is worrisome. But that is what competent counsel is for.

Libel and defamation do apply to public figures as well, though the bar is higher. In Trump’s case, he could step over the bar without even high stepping.

However, if the court concludes that a plaintiff is either a limited or general public figure, the plaintiff must prove “clearly and convincingly” that the alleged defamatory statement was made with ‘actual malice’—that is, with knowledge that it was false or with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not.

Ms. Carroll is collecting in excess of $80 million dollars because he cannot recognize his is not above the law.

Yes, Donald Trump recently reiterated his claim that writer E. Jean Carroll had levied “false accusations” against him. This statement comes even after similar remarks have resulted in large court judgments against him. During a campaign rally in Georgia, Trump mentioned that he just posted a $91 million bond as he appeals a defamation verdict against him. Carroll had accused Trump of sexually abusing her during an encounter in the dressing room of a New York department store in the 1990s and then defaming her by calling her account a “hoax” and a “con job.” Although a jury did not find Trump liable for the alleged rape, they awarded Carroll $5 million after finding him liable for sexually abusing and defaming her. Another case focused on similar comments Trump made about Carroll while in office, and it concluded that he defamed her when casting doubt on her story. The total judgment in these cases amounts to $83.3 million. Despite these legal setbacks, Trump continues to deny Carroll’s account and blames “Democratic operatives” for his defamation woes123

Despite being found liable for attack, Trump claims E. Jean Carroll made 'false accusations' against him​

• now •

No....proclaiming innocence is not slander. This is why it will be reversed. No one can be stopped from proclaiming innocence. The judge is an oft reversed nutcase.

• now •

This E. Jean Carroll bandwagon is getting you democrats no where.

Libel and defamation do apply to public figures as well, though the bar is higher. In Trump’s case, he could step over the bar without even high stepping.

However, if the court concludes that a plaintiff is either a limited or general public figure, the plaintiff must prove “clearly and convincingly” that the alleged defamatory statement was made with ‘actual malice’—that is, with knowledge that it was false or with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not.
None of which can actually be proved. Aside from her hideously weak civil case the damages case was even weaker. Neither of them will survive scrutiny. The judge is an idiot.

No....proclaiming innocence is not slander. This is why it will be reversed. No one can be stopped from proclaiming innocence. The judge is an oft reversed nutcase.

If Trump was not found guilty of raping or sexually assaulting this woman and she went around saying that he did, why is she not being sued for defamation?

If Trump was not found guilty of raping or sexually assaulting this woman and she went around saying that he did, why is she not being sued for defamation?

Exactly.....answer....she struck first. Once that happens a countersuit looks like retaliation even if it's not.

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse, awards accuser $5M

View attachment 915116

View attachment 915117

IMHO
Proclamation of innocence is not defamation. Never was. That is the ultimate stretch beyond legal standards that will most likely sink both cases.

Forum List

Back