Damn Biden plagiarize trumps buy America speech.. so sad

The average Democrat is to busy going Biden style on little girls to care. Don't leave your kids alone with Democrats for a second.

Not all Democrats are pedophiles, but they are all willing to look the other way on pedophilia and vote Biden. Really sick people...

He isn't a firkin pedophile. How do we know your not the real pedophile?? I can't stand liars about stuff like this.

The Democrat platform includes the Green new deal, reparations for slaves, the destruction of religion and the family unit, open borders, defunding police, defunding the military, free college, forgiveness of college debt, sanctuary cities, much higher taxes, heavily regulated businesses, medicare for all and cozying up to communist China to name a few things. This is what Biden stands for. His election would be the end of the US as a free beacon to the world.

The average Democrat is to busy going Biden style on little girls to care. Don't leave your kids alone with Democrats for a second.

Not all Democrats are pedophiles, but they are all willing to look the other way on pedophilia and vote Biden. Really sick people...

He isn't a firkin pedophile. How do we know your not the real pedophile?? I can't stand liars about stuff like this.

If he's not a pedo, then why can't he stop pawing and sniffing every little girl he's around. You can see he's making them nervous and that in itself is terrible.

1st of all there aren't tons of videos of me going Biden on little girls like there are of Biden.

The fact that democrats watch videos of Biden creeping on little girls and then say he is not a pedophile basically means he is one

Not all Democrats are pedophiles, but they do turn a blind eye to pedophiles when they vote Democrat.

If he's not a pedo, then why can't he stop pawing and sniffing every little girl he's around. You can see he's making them nervous and that in itself is terrible.

Prove that he is a pedo. Even is you suspect it, its your duty to turn him in.

Biden's campaign is so spirit-crushing that his aides shorthanded the feeling of impending doom with a simple mantra: "We're not allowed to have nice things"

they know they're gonna lose, my friends

Biden represents the best chance to cement and extend Obama's legacy

i have some bad news: Obama's legacy is DOOMED

Biden's speeches are eye-rollingly mundane...no enthusiasm...Trump speeches are like a Bon Jovi concert

i would have a reason if i wanted to run for president. Biden doesn't have a reason, just a senile old perv with nothing better to do

when will he learn when will the media hold these fools
Accountable !?

No he didn't . Every potus says Buy American, if anything tamp plagiarized the saying.
Obama never said buy American so you are wrong there honey pot.....

And we need trade as well. :)

so were did he say buy American?.....

Forum List

Back