Biden HQ deceptively edits Trump quote to claim he called immigrants 'animals'. He clearly referenced illegal murderers.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
We are all part of the Animal Kingdom.

He was speaking a scientific fact.

TDS. Defending a murderer who bashed a girls head in with a rock because she would not let the ANIMAL rape her.

You people are disgusting.

LAKEN RILEY. The left hates her for getting killed. She should have let herself get raped. :rolleyes:

• Banned
No, he's guilty as charged.
But in this case it's received well by his supporters and so it's entirely warranted!
It's just America's politics now.
See. I told you there would be idiots who still buy the lies.

They were caught obviously editing his words to try to make them mean something completely different. They even doubled down late on. I'm sure we will have some posters here who will still buy their lies and deception..​

Greg Price
@greg_price11

Here we go again.If you go go less than 10 seconds before
@BidenHQ
's clip starts, Trump is referring specifically to the illegal alien who murdered Laken Riley.

Deception is their favorite tool.

They were caught obviously editing his words to try to make them mean something completely different. They even doubled down late on. I'm sure we will have some posters here who will still buy their lies and deception..​

Greg Price
@greg_price11

Here we go again.If you go go less than 10 seconds before
@BidenHQ
's clip starts, Trump is referring specifically to the illegal alien who murdered Laken Riley.

Biden can't run on his border failures.

Forum List

Back