Damn A hole gave me a negative review

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
This afternoon I was swamped and working alone . I had a line of 12-15 for 2 hrs straight .
Then I get a negative review on Google by a sewer rat complaining I was going to slow and I took to much time
God damn genetically damaged losers who ars just welfare rats
After I closed .I stayed at work another 90 min doing paper work

This afternoon I was swamped and working alone . I had a line of 12-15 for 2 hrs straight .
Then I get a negative review on Google by a sewer rat complaining I was going to slow and I took to much time

Gee, someone you had a bad attitude towards gave you a bad review.

Reviews are not reflections of how hard you work, they are reflections of how happy your customer was when he left.

My second employee can no longer back me up
due to school - so these peasants better get used to long lines . He is semi -useless anyways .

Next time on Monday I get stuck in store near close ..I am going to lie and tell the customers that my computer is down
I have to get out at closing time

due to school - so these peasants better get used to long lines . He is semi -useless anyways .

Next time on Monday I get stuck in store near close ..I am going to lie and tell the customers that my computer is down

Reading all your posts talking about your business.

It's clear you're not happy.
Your customers aren't happy.
Your employees aren't happy, which is why they keep quitting or doing a less than stellar job.

Put yourself in the other guy's shoes. He's having to wait in line for a simple service, and when he gets there, the guy providing it is surly.

Pales in comparison to a belt break on a self unloading bed on a wheat truck

Then get used to more negative reviews

Try offering better pay
You will get better employees

Fuck him. The Mrs. gets bad reviews for her business from time to time and completely freaks out.

"Oh you don't understand!" She says.

I do, people are douchebags.

80% of all business failures are the result of bad management.

A line of 12-15 customers is a problem if it's only you.
If you can't afford sufficient assistance to make customers pleased with your service then there's an issue with your business model and you going to have to make changes.

Customer overload is just as bad as not enough because someone else will steal all your customers.

80% of all business failures are the result of bad management.

A line of 12-15 customers is a problem if it's only you.
If you can't afford sufficient assistance to make customers pleased with your service then there's an issue with your business model and you going to have to make changes.

Customer overload is just as bad as not enough because someone else will steal all your customers.
It depends on the type of service you are providing. A tax office? Yeah. A restaurant, not necessarily. A line of 12-15 people is a rush. I worked at a couple places as a high school kid (food service) where the line was out the door. We were fully staffed, all of our seating was occupied.
The paying public are very finicky.

It depends on the type of service you are providing. A tax office? Yeah. A restaurant, not necessarily. A line of 12-15 people is a rush. I worked at a couple places as a high school kid (food service) where the line was out the door. We were fully staffed, all of our seating was occupied.
The paying public are very finicky.
He said that the line was that long for two hours...
And even a tax preparer has appointments scheduled so that people don't have to wait in line.

Business model issues... customer management is crucial.

Disgruntled but still using your service because there's no where else to get it is not a good thing...it means your time as an ongoing concern is limited. Workarounds will be found by your customer base.

He said that the line was that long for two hours...
No...that's not what he said. He said the line of 12-15 LASTED for two hours, not that everyone in that line was waiting for that period of time. It's a rush, they are common in service industries.

Business model issues... customer management is crucial.
No, not necessarily. If you have a business that is at full occupancy (seating), and customers still decide to wait then short of adding onto the structure, how is that a business model failure?

Disgruntled but still using your service because there's no where else to get it is not a good thing...it means your time as an ongoing concern is limited.
No...AGAIN. If there is 'no where else to go' that would indicate a monopoly. How could his time as a 'concern' be limited?

You gotta feel sorry for the poor guy! Here he is trying to have a calm peaceful day and all these damn people keep coming around trying to give him money.

No...that's not what he said. He said the line of 12-15 LASTED for two hours, not that everyone in that line was waiting for that period of time. It's a rush, they are common in service industries.

No, not necessarily. If you have a business that is at full occupancy (seating), and customers still decide to wait then short of adding onto the structure, how is that a business model failure?

No...AGAIN. If there is 'no where else to go' that would indicate a monopoly. How could his time as a 'concern' be limited?
Captured markets?

Such as concession stands at a ballpark...those are things we just groan through but understand that often the proceeds go to charity and the help is temp at best. They don't get "bad reviews" on Google because they aren't reviewed for the most part.

A restaurant in an office building is another matter. It can get bad reviews...still a captured market but a food truck parked around the corner can destroy a restaurant.
And if I drove a food truck that is exactly the locations I would target.

Rushes of customers are to be expected...part of having a business. This is America and not Europe where good service is exceptionally expensive.

There are lots of ways to handle a huge influx of customers... usually more labor is a part of that...but only a part.

Look at the two fast food stands of Dairy Queen vs Chik filet...the chicken stand has at least four times the number of customers and more expensive food but customers get through the lines quicker than Dairy Queen.

From online ordering and a person instead of a box to give your order to during peak times the customers are motoring through fast. At DQ you do good to get your order inside of 15 minutes. Standing or waiting the whole time.

So you have people lining up for hours to give you money.

It is a rough world out there.

Forum List

Back