Damn A hole gave me a negative review

Quasar44

Tell the board what is the main issue you are having in life?

Do you have some type of mental illness that need to be medicated and monitored?

Is it because you are single and feel you need a soulmate?

What is it Quasar and what could be told to you that will help you?

First off your customer come first and yes I understand there are total assholes in the world that will piss on you just to piss on you even after you gave them great service, but from what you have written a few times I have to say you do not give great service and truthfully you are lousy at the service department if you even do own a shop!

Next, the employees you hire seem to be the types that are not worth employing and yes your pay has a lot to do with it, so you might have to come up with another solution like asking friends for younger siblings that will work for you and again hire Jewish people, Muslims and Indians from India because they will connect with you better than Whites, Blacks and Hispanics but whatever you do never hire a Filipina!!!

Finally, the support system is important and it make me wonder why did you leave your family and moved to Vegas?

Look, I have lived in Portland, Sacramento, Vegas, Austin, Houston and Chicago and have done well everywhere I went, so you need to ask yourself what is causing you to fail in life?

Also leave politics at the door when it come to family and allow them to be in your life and help you.

Talk to your brother and sister and tel your mother enough so she can help you also because you need them.

That is all from me and my next post of positive ways to make your life better will cost you ten thousand dollars!

Mad_Jack_Flint
Muslims hate Jews !!
I did seem to get along with East Indians well and they seem very close to white Jews
The Muslims hate Jews is a misconception and many get along that society does not realize.

Also even though you are the House of Isaac you are the kissing cousins of those from the house of Ishmael, so you can find a nice Muslim woman if a Jewish or Indian one is not available…

It is you that has to find the peace in thyself and also if you are gay then still find a nice Jewish Guy or Indian Guy but not a Muslim in the Gay society and still no Filipino!

Mad_Jack_Flint
My new darth maul wrestling dummy arrived
. I am going to blow it up all night .
My lungs are not what they used to be

Does it come with batteries?

Is the nozzle to blow it up in the same place the blow up doll/pilot's was in the movie Airplane?

This afternoon I was swamped and working alone . I had a line of 12-15 for 2 hrs straight .
Then I get a negative review on Google by a sewer rat complaining I was going to slow and I took to much time
God damn genetically damaged losers who ars just welfare rats
After I closed .I stayed at work another 90 min doing paper work

You've achieved something very bizarre and remarkable here. You've induced Incel Joe to make not one, but two posts, with which I fully agree. And I don't ever agree with him on anything. But as hard as I can try, I cannot find anything at all about his two posts with which to have any other reaction than complete agreement.

As a consumer, I don't give a fuck what is happening behind the scenes of a business. I just care about having a good experience, of going in to buy a good or a service, and receiving it in a timely manner. If I have to wait in a long line, I'm not going to be happy. If I get treated rudely by the employees with whom I have to interact, I'm not going to be happy. If I do not receive the goods or services in a satisfactory form or manner, I am not going to be happy.

And I'm not going to give a shit whether it is the fault of one incompetent employee, or an asshole of a boss that is too cheap or too bad of a boss to hire and cultivate a sufficient number of good employees.

Gee, someone you had a bad attitude towards gave you a bad review.

Reviews are not reflections of how hard you work, they are reflections of how happy your customer was when he left.

Reading all your posts talking about your business.

It's clear you're not happy.
Your customers aren't happy.
Your employees aren't happy, which is why they keep quitting or doing a less than stellar job.

Put yourself in the other guy's shoes. He's having to wait in line for a simple service, and when he gets there, the guy providing it is surly.

deannalw
Screw that !! I used my battery blower as my lungs were gone
I think I am going to wrestle it to tomorrow

Mad_Jack_Flint
You must have meet many Jews ??
Unfortunately most of today’s look very fake due to massive intermarriaging
. When I was a kid : most had dark curly hair , big noses and long face
Now it’s hard to even tell in the USA

I usually can run the entire afternoon alone except only on Monday .
Monday can be hard

I have 100 percent control over my store for the next 4 years
A new owner will take over in the fall of 2025 !!!

I can’t say because I have made too many “semi racist “ comments and i know someone will use that to destroy me
So you’re thinking that by revealing the name of your franchise on the internet, that someone will hop on a plane to Vegas, track you down, and do you harm?

Forum List

Back