Damn A hole gave me a negative review

..Americans are not patient
True....
America has some of the best customer service in the world and it's citizens are spoiled rotten by it.

The label "Karen" is unique in America...this phenomenon doesn't happen anywhere else. (That I've seen)
Usually if you get some sort of service and didn't get robbed in the process you did great in most countries.

JohnDB I complained one time , after I got home, about the dress of a waiter .....it was not a super expensive place, but it wasn't a dump---but if this guy was dressed like a bum, I did not want him serving me food ...what's his hygienic practices??!!!! sloppy dress, sloppy practices

This afternoon I was swamped and working alone . I had a line of 12-15 for 2 hrs straight .
People get real thirsty for an ice cream cone on a hot day!

Then I get a negative review on Google by a sewer rat complaining I was going to slow and I took to much time
Must have been while you were busy posting here.

God damn genetically damaged losers who ars just welfare rats
I've found it helps to slip a Rorer 714 soaper into their ice cream and disguise it as a crunchie to mellow them out.

I NEVER complain at food establishments. EVER.
If the wait staff is bad it is reflected in the tip. If the food is bad I never return.
I also don't typically leave bad reviews unless it is just abysmal service. Everyone has a bad day including all of us.

The fact that the op whines endlessly about his customers, the very people he relies on to put food on his table, and his staff behind their backs to all of us says all I need to know about what kind of business owner he is.

My Facebook is FULL of all types of customers.
Black, white, gay, straight, Asian, Latino...etc. They all have different perspectives on life and everything that entails. I treat every one of them with respect and APPRECIATE the contribution they made to my life by trusting me with their homes and helping me further my career.
To the best of my knowledge I have never spoke poorly of them on here, even on one of my drunken music party nights.
While I won't deny that I am often an asshole on here that is no reason to denigrate the very population that is SUPPORTING YOUR ASS.

Grampa Murked U a lot of companies want you to review--so they can improve service
I know. I drove customers crazy requesting reviews for years.
Now I am established and 99% of my work is word of mouth. No more unnecessary kissing ass or pestering people for reviews. I am just me and that has kept me going for years now.
That's not to say that I don't have issues on rare occasions because that would just be lying. But in the last 10 or so years I have only had to walk off of maybe 3 jobs? Perhaps 4.
Every time was because a customer tried to insist that a youtube video convinced them I was doing something wrong. I always tell them to let me do my job and if they aren't pleased they don't pay...OR.... I can pack up and leave today no questions asked and no further money due.

..reviews are a good thing ...it gives people a ''measuring'' of places.....of course there will be people that you just can't please...but if the majority of reviews are good, it's a good chance the place is good ....if the reviews are 50% bad, then you know it's not a good bet ..etc

This afternoon I was swamped and working alone . I had a line of 12-15 for 2 hrs straight .
Then I get a negative review on Google by a sewer rat complaining I was going to slow and I took to much time
God damn genetically damaged losers who ars just welfare rats
After I closed .I stayed at work another 90 min doing paper work

:boo_hoo14:

I would wait 20 minutes for one of Quasar's sandwiches. I hear they're delicious.

They said the same thing about the soup nazi...

1628294601862.png

Some people have unreasonable expectations. Mitigation of those helps.

You can't expect to find gourmet Italian food at a Fazoli's...
But sometimes people expect fine dining service at a fast food stand. (Why I have no idea)

Even the fern bars have limits on what they are going to do. If I can escape without my credit card being surfed and extraneous charges being made on it I'm estatic.

Forum List

Back