Dallas Asians beat up black aggressor

No, that too was invented by the chinese for sport, training and conditioning. So, your laughable argument is that some fat slob in America can out-box the very people who invented it and have been doing it for thousands of years.

It wouldn't surprise me if they staged these videos you watch putting some Asian idiot in a ring with a top contender to get his clocked cleaned just so that morons like you can tell yourself that ancient martial arts used to overthrow kingdoms and vanquish enemies was all sissy stuff.
Why is everything youre saying here wrong? Are you under the impression that you can just sneak lies about fight history past me and im not going to notice? Asians invented boxing now? Either debate from a place of honestly or go the fuck away.

I have seen more street fights than you have seen all fights combined.

Now you are just getting MORE stupid saying stuff you can't possibly know, so let's just agree to disagree because it is obvious no one can tell you a thing because you already think you know it all as some armchair expert watching youtube.

It wouldn't surprise me if they staged these videos you watch putting some Asian idiot in a ring with a top contender to get his clocked cleaned just so that morons like you can tell yourself that ancient martial arts used to overthrow kingdoms and vanquish enemies was all sissy stuff.
Do you know who Xu Xiaodong is? I already know you dont. He was shut down by China for challenging Kung Fu in China. He challenged ANYONE to fight him and they did. He embarrassed MANY respected "masters" so the government of China put a stop to it by restricting his ability to travel. He was fined a shitload of money too. Not one of the kung fu masters in China who were infuriated with him, were able to come anywhere close to beating him. He embarrassed every last one of them.

Kung fu doesnt work.

Now you are just getting MORE stupid saying stuff you can't possibly know, so let's just agree to disagree because it is obvious no one can tell you a thing because you already think you know it all as some armchair expert watching youtube.
I know it because i can tell that you arent a fight fan. You dont understand fighting. You think you do, but you dont. You just heard some shit and never actually confirmed it for yourself.

The safest and fastest way to beat someone is by getting a double leg takedown and then dumping him on his head. End of street fight.

Unfortunately that is 10000 percent TRUE

That is why I was doing some wrestling until I blew out my back
It was cool while it lasted

I know it because i can tell that you arent a fight fan. You dont understand fighting. You think you do, but you dont. You just heard some shit and never actually confirmed it for yourself.

JEWISH dudes cannot fight 😬 😬 😩

JEWISH dudes cannot fight 😬 😬 😩
Unfortunately for jews (or at least Isrealis), their main martial art is krav maga. Its a martial art that people who dont know fighting, like to pretend like they know fighting by mentioning it because its a slightly unknown martial art. Plus it looks so cool with all the gun disarming and whatnot, but thats all movie crap. These dudes spend hours and hours drilling taking a gun away from people. How often to you run into people with guns? How often do those people walk up and point it at you within arms reach? :laugh:

Krav maga is a suckers martial art.

Oh please. That idiot's claim to fame was by goading a tai chi master (a system designed primarily for mental and physical health and wellness) to a street fight. You know nothing and prove even less, son.
Yeah, i saw him whoop that dudes ass too. It was pretty hilarious. :laugh:

He isnt exactly a great fighter, but he is still easily better than all kung fu masters.

Krav maga is a suckers martial art.

Again, all talk, but don't know shit. Krav maga is a combination of techniques used in aikido, judo, karate, boxing, and wrestling. It is known for its focus on real-world situations and its extreme efficiency, developed by the Israeli Defense Force, some of the fiercest fighters in the world. But if it was all about just taking guns off people as you wrongly claim, gee, when do you think your life is in greater threat, from a guy with his dick in his hands, or with a gun pointed at your face?! :lmao:

Oh please. That idiot's claim to fame was by goading a tai chi master (a system designed primarily for mental and physical health and wellness) to a street fight. You know nothing and prove even less, son.
Check out the Wing Chun kung fu master. Doesnt end well. :laugh:

Again, all talk, but don't know shit. Krav maga is a combination of techniques used in aikido, judo, karate, boxing, and wrestling. It is known for its focus on real-world situations and its extreme efficiency, developed by the Israeli Defense Force, some of the fiercest fighters in the world. But if it was all about just taking guns off people as you wrongly claim, gee, when do you think your life is in greater threat, from a guy with his dick in his hands, or with a gun pointed at your face?! :lmao:
OF COURSE YOUUUU would think krav maga is the shit! You are exactly the the guy that i was describing in that post. :laugh:

I never said it was all about taking guns. What i said was, they train taking guns for hours and hours and they do. Its the selling point of every demonstration. The nerds that krav maga attracts want to learn that one trick more than anything in the world, so the teachers give them what they want. No one makes money fighting with krav maga. If you cant make money in prize fights with it, then its a bullshit martial art. It either works or it doesnt.

Of course not. That guy is as much a master of Wing Chung as my Aunt is a giraffe. It wouldn't surprise me if that whole fight was staged just to perpetuate the bullshit you believe and spew.
Oh? Then show me a REAL kung fu master fighting. I bet you cant.

they train taking guns for hours and hours

I hope so! What do you spend, minutes? Seconds? The greatest threat to you is a gun and being able to disarm a gun user is no different than taking a knife off of them.

Guns and knives get you DEAD.

Fighting gets you BRUISES, cumquat.

I hope so! What do you spend, minutes? Seconds? The greatest threat to you is a gun and being able to disarm a gun user is no different than taking a knife off of them.

Guns and knives get you DEAD.

Fighting gets you BRUISES, cumquat.
Those disarming techniques are unrealistic. Here is the realist simulation of a knife fight you'll see between two trained fighters.

Because without evidence for your claim, youre just some bum who doesnt know what he is talking about. I can find you a video of a cat riding a dog with a mouse riding that cat. You cant find ONE good kung fu fight ANYWHERE on the internet? :laugh:

I
Oh really?

Dude, you are beyond ignorant.

You don't watch fights. You watch and follow COMPETITION. It is a sporting event. The fighters EARN A LIVING doing it, so plan on there always being another fight. It is assumed that both are combatants struggling to defeat the other opponent. Score is kept of "points" accumulated. It is NOT a fight. Real fights are instigated by ONE person attacking the other person, who defends by waiting for the attacker to make his move, exploit his vulnerabilities and end the fight. The end of the fight could be anything from a simple slap down in humiliation to being dead laying there with a broken neck or worse.

Talking to you about real fighting is like arguing with a child.
wrestling is the ultimate style

Forum List

Back