Dallas Asians beat up black aggressor

WC Is so so ..

Wing Chung is only so so? Maybe you just never met anyone adept at it. It is a system of up close contact fighting using mostly upper body strength and "springy" or "sticky" hands so that you always control your opponent.

So what passes muster with you as being better than Wing Chung?

Have you ever seen a kung fu master fight for real?
Yeah, I have. You have watched a video.

It will break your heart.
You are breaking my chair laughing. Kung Fu is the basis and foundation of all modern fighting systems going back more than 2000 years my friend to where at one time during the feudal period of lifetime trained career warriors, these were some of the fiercest and most feared warriors, fighters and assassins who ever walked the face of the Earth. Maybe your problem is that you haven't seen anyone yet in the current era halfway proficient at it. The guy in your video was a schmo, not a "master." Most kung fu systems are so difficult and demanding that few people today can really practice it seriously because it requires a full time dedication of time to learning it, not something you just play at some dojo every Thursday night while the wife is off at her bridge club.

Last edited:
90% of them learn martial arts encouraged by their own families as part of their cultural tradition.
Wasn't that basically the story of Bruce Lee's life? He was always getting into fights and getting beaten up as a kid in Hong Kong so took up kung fu to defend himself and became an outstanding street fighter. Lee was the real deal who cut his teeth in street fighting and tournaments becoming a teacher on two continents developing his own Jeet Kune Do fighting system, and the movies and such only came later as an outgrowth to both support himself as well as to spread awareness around the world.

It's not rare to see or hear about a pint-sized japanese peruvian/brazilian teenager who beat the crap out of two, three or even four whites, blacks or mestizos that were trying to mess, bully or rob him.
Such as a small Japanese woman trained in Aikido which primarily uses joint locks and a redirection of your attackers energy.

Last edited:
No, not true. Most of those traditional martial arts styles are virtually useless. Kung fu not only doesnt work, you are liable to get hurt very badly if you try to use it in a fight. Kung fu is a defensive nightmare and its offense is silly. You wont find any high level fighter in the world who is using kung fu.

Nunchaku.... is maybe the worst weapon ever invented. Youre better off being unarmed than using those silly things. Have you ever seen people fighting for real with nunchuks? Its a shit show and even when they get cracked in the head it doesnt stop them. I watched a fight where they hit each other over and over again until both nunchuks were broken.

Dont be fooled by old martial arts movies and urban legend. Traditional martial arts mostly suck, with a couple rare exceptions. Wrestling, muay thai, boxing and jiujitsu are good, and a few people have managed to make karate work, but almost everything else sucks as a stand alone art.

Friend, you are an ignorant fuck who obviously doesn't know shit and are embarrassing yourself, drawing conclusions from the poor sampling of people today you've met or seen who are bad fighters. Talking about nunchakus (not nunchuks, damn, you don't even know what they are called!), these were one of many weapons developed by the Japanese to defend themselves as farmers adapted from legal farming implements they were allowed to have and anyone (like me) adept at kobudo could waste you or leave you dead in a few seconds if they wanted to with a pair of them before you even knew what hit you.

You base all of your judgements on "competitions" which are an artificial construct with rules, time limits, and padding, where it is only considered a "sport."

Dude, you are claiming that the ancient chinese and Japs spent a LIFETIME training in difficult and complex fighting and weapons systems for thousands of years WHEN THEIR VERY LIVES DEPENDED ON THEIR SKILL when they could have just taken up street fighting, boxing and wrestling and been better and been done with it?

WOW.

i have spent MANY hours looking at fights on youtube, but ive never seen any asians beating up multiple people.

You Tube Kung Fu Master! Ha Cha! :auiqs.jpg:

See the source image
See the source image

Yeah, I have. You have watched a video.

You are breaking my chair laughing. Kung Fu is the basis and foundation of all modern fighting systems going back more than 2000 years my friend to where at one time during the feudal period of lifetime trained career warriors, these were some of the fiercest and most feared warriors, fighters and assassins who ever walked the face of the Earth. Maybe your problem is that you haven't seen anyone yet in the current era halfway proficient at it. The guy in your video was a schmo, not a "master." Most kung fu systems are so difficult and demanding that few people today can really practice it seriously because it requires a full time dedication of time to learning it, not something you just play at some dojo every Thursday night while the wife is off at her bridge club.
Well then, enlighten me. Lets get a video of an asian kung fu master using his kung fu in a REAL fight. Lets see this spectacular art in action.

Something tells me that no video will be forthcoming. :laugh:

Friend, you are an ignorant fuck who obviously doesn't know shit and are embarrassing yourself, drawing conclusions from the poor sampling of people today you've met or seen who are bad fighters. Talking about nunchakus (not nunchuks, damn, you don't even know what they are called!), these were one of many weapons developed by the Japanese to defend themselves as farmers adapted from legal farming implements they were allowed to have and anyone (like me) adept at kobudo could waste you or leave you dead in a few seconds if they wanted to with a pair of them before you even knew what hit you.

You base all of your judgements on "competitions" which are an artificial construct with rules, time limits, and padding, where it is only considered a "sport."

Dude, you are claiming that the ancient chinese and Japs spent a LIFETIME training in difficult and complex fighting and weapons systems for thousands of years WHEN THEIR VERY LIVES DEPENDED ON THEIR SKILL when they could have just taken up street fighting, boxing and wrestling and been better and been done with it?

WOW.
Bro, everyone knows the origin of nunchuks (yes, im using the American name). Stop acting like you know some great secret.

When everyone you face in China for centuries only knows kung fu, you arent being challenged. Its a silly martial art. The stance is terrible, the guard is terrible and the offense is as if it was thought up by a child. Prove me wrong. Show me a fight between kung fu masters. Of the few you will find, they are all sloppy shitfests. All that kung fu shit goes out the window instantly and they just wildly flail their arms. Within moments it becomes a wrestling match. Go ahead, go look it up on youtube.

Do you watch fights? Cuz i sure as fuck do. Ive watched thousands of fights. Ive been watching all manner of combat sports for decades, and street fights too. I have a pretty decent understanding of fighting in general and its history. I listen to fighter podcasts and im a member on fight forums. I eat that shit up. Do you?

Last edited:
Wasn't that basically the story of Bruce Lee's life? He was always getting into fights and getting beaten up as a kid in Hong Kong so took up kung fu to defend himself and became an outstanding street fighter. Lee was the real deal who cut his teeth in street fighting and tournaments becoming a teacher on two continents developing his own Jeet Kune Do fighting system, and the movies and such only came later as an outgrowth to both support himself as well as to spread awareness around the world.

Such as a small Japanese woman trained in Aikido which primarily uses joint locks and a redirection of your attackers energy.
Aikido? Seriously? What is it with you people? You see a bunch of movies and just assume that its all real. Ok, lets do this again... show me a video of an aikido master using aikido in a real fight. You cant show me a video like that because, no such video exists anywhere. Dont you think thats a red flag? That NO video exists anywhere? Doesnt that tell you something?

Stop talking about shit you dont understand.

They had a right to fight back but double-teaming and continuing a beat down after it was obvious she was finished, wasn't necessary. They should have stopped and just pushed her out from behind the counter.
She should have been put down to the ground and then jumped and stomped by all three. The guy with the gun needs a few lessons in pistol whipping.

Kung Fu is the basis and foundation of all modern fighting systems going back more than 2000
Where the fuck did you come up with THAT idea? That is completely false. Wrestling predates kung fu by many thousands of years.

Brazilian jiu jitsu has nothing to do with kung fu. BJJ's origins come from Japan, but Japan's version wasnt so great. Helio Gracie took the basics from Japan and turned it into something truly dangerous. BJJ was the most dangerous martial art of all time, until people learned how to defend against it and MMA was born. MMA is now by far the most deadly martial art of all time with nothing remotely close to its dominance.

When everyone you face is using the same inferior martial art, what do you even have? Shitty fighters fighting other shitty fighters.

Boxing alone is vastly superior to any asian martial art ever invented, of which there are many, but even boxing is like maybe only the 4th or 5th best martial art of all time.

Forum List

Back