Dallas Asians beat up black aggressor

Well then, enlighten me. Lets get a video of an asian kung fu master using his kung fu in a REAL fight. Lets see this spectacular art in action.

Why do you keep going back to this bullshit of a video? How do I know there is one out there? Do you have any idea that REAL FIGHTS happen quickly and don't last long, often just a few seconds? How would any bystander take video of a sudden, unplanned, unscheduled fight? And how would he know the one guy was a "kung fu master?" Your bullshit is staggering.

For one thing, a REAL master would avoid fighting at all costs. They don't START fights. Then, he would not attack unless attacked first. Then he would only use the force necessary to defeat his attacker. A real fight might only last 2, 3, 4 moves and be over with in seconds. Do you think the other guy, the attacker would also be some expert fighter? What are the odds of that? Zero. Expert fighters don't go around STARTING fights. A REAL kung fu expert is not fucking around and can cripple you with a single blow.

You've been watching too many movies and Youtube videos.

Bro, everyone knows the origin of nunchuks
Oh really?

When everyone you face in China for centuries only knows kung fu, you arent being challenged. Its a silly martial art.
Dude, you are beyond ignorant.

Do you watch fights? Cuz i sure as fuck do.
You don't watch fights. You watch and follow COMPETITION. It is a sporting event. The fighters EARN A LIVING doing it, so plan on there always being another fight. It is assumed that both are combatants struggling to defeat the other opponent. Score is kept of "points" accumulated. It is NOT a fight. Real fights are instigated by ONE person attacking the other person, who defends by waiting for the attacker to make his move, exploit his vulnerabilities and end the fight. The end of the fight could be anything from a simple slap down in humiliation to being dead laying there with a broken neck or worse.

Talking to you about real fighting is like arguing with a child.

Wing Chung is only so so? Maybe you just never met anyone adept at it. It is a system of up close contact fighting using mostly upper body strength and "springy" or "sticky" hands so that you always control your opponent.

So what passes muster with you as being better than Wing Chung?

Best combo is Boxing and Wrestling

Deadly plus weight lifting

You are calling me a "youtube kung fu master" because i have never seen a kung fu master fight with any skill?

Dude, quit asking me to answer stupid questions only you can answer. Most people taking up martial arts these days do it mainly for the health and conditioning, and for the art form. The fighting is secondary. Maybe some take it for self defense or because they want to be better fighters.

Real kung fu is about developing the inner strength and meditative abilities. The fighting was secondary. The original chinese monks were fighting to defend themselves against people on horse attacking with swords and weapons. Go watch a video at the Shaolin temple, these guys are learning an inner discipline and stylistic system designed for MENTAL discipline. Bruce Lee himself balked at the art form as too stylistic for modern street fighting and refined it into a more direct fighting system called Jeet Kune Do.

There are few real kung fu masters walking around today especially in America, even less making Youtube videos hoping to impress or prove anything to people like you and most schools teaching it are only doing so because they learned enough to teach others and it pays the bills. Breaking boards and bricks is all show for people like you. Few people today are willing to devote a lifetime of work and study to master even the physical aspect much less to develop their inner chi.

That video someone posted of a "kung fu master" getting his nose broke was no kung fu master. You are arguing apples and oranges trying to compare mma street fighters against some schmo who knows superficial shorinji kempo or su lum boxing when the learning curve to really mastering either proficiently is far steeper than simple mma street fighting.

Why do you keep going back to this bullshit of a video?
Because without evidence for your claim, youre just some bum who doesnt know what he is talking about. I can find you a video of a cat riding a dog with a mouse riding that cat. You cant find ONE good kung fu fight ANYWHERE on the internet? :laugh:

Oh really?

Dude, you are beyond ignorant.

You don't watch fights. You watch and follow COMPETITION. It is a sporting event. The fighters EARN A LIVING doing it, so plan on there always being another fight. It is assumed that both are combatants struggling to defeat the other opponent. Score is kept of "points" accumulated. It is NOT a fight. Real fights are instigated by ONE person attacking the other person, who defends by waiting for the attacker to make his move, exploit his vulnerabilities and end the fight. The end of the fight could be anything from a simple slap down in humiliation to being dead laying there with a broken neck or worse.

Talking to you about real fighting is like arguing with a child.
I have seen more street fights than you have seen all fights combined. Furthermore, this "sports isnt a real fight" is newb shit. Only newbs say that shit. Those professional fighters will dominate every kung fu artist that has ever existed. Which professional fighters am i referring to? All of them. Every single professional fighter beats the brakes off your kung fu scrub.

Wrestling is not fighting. All Japanese fighting systems evolved out of chinese boxing/kung fu.
Jesus Christ, again with the newb shit. Of course wrestling is fighting! Who do you think wins in a real fight... Mike Tyson in his prime with bare knuckles against Alexander Karelin? If you think Tyson, you are a fucking idiot. :laugh:

Karelin-Image.jpg

Boxing alone is vastly superior to any asian martial art ever invented

Idiot, I'll try to get it through your thick head one more time. Boxing in a ring is nothing like what chinese martial arts were designed for. Boxers wear gloves. Chinese martial arts was developed during the feudal period of savage ancient china to either stay alive or to kill others.

Idiot, I'll try to get it through your thick head one more time. Boxing in a ring is nothing like what chinese martial arts were designed for. Boxers wear gloves. Chinese martial arts was developed during the feudal period of savage ancient china to either stay alive or to kill others.
You think boxing was invented in a ring designed for sports? What do them wearing gloves have to do with it? What in the world are you talking about? :cuckoo:

There is all the evidence in the world, thousands of years of it to anyone who really knows or wants to know and doesn't base his "fighting" skills on watching Youtube videos and sports competition on television.
Thousands of years of what? Sloppy fights between terribly trained fighters?

The earliest boxing matches were in ancient Greece. That was a pretty savage period, if my histories teachers were correct. :laugh:

All depends on what you are after. If you think the fastest and easiest way of beating an attacker is punching him in the face or ribs, then grappling with his sweaty body on the ground, go for it.

JEWISH dudes cannot fight 😬 😩 :oops:

Jesus Christ, again with the newb shit. Of course wrestling is fighting! Who do you think wins in a real fight... Mike Tyson in his prime with bare knuckles against Alexander Karelin? If you think Tyson, you are a fucking idiot. :laugh:

Karelin-Image.jpg

Tyson loses big time .. BIG TIME

You think boxing was invented in a ring designed for sports?

No, that too was invented by the chinese for sport, training and conditioning. So, your laughable argument is that some fat slob in America can out-box the very people who invented it and have been doing it for thousands of years.

It wouldn't surprise me if they staged these videos you watch putting some Asian idiot in a ring with a top contender to get his clocked cleaned just so that morons like you can tell yourself that ancient martial arts used to overthrow kingdoms and vanquish enemies was all sissy stuff.

All depends on what you are after. If you think the fastest and easiest way of beating an attacker is punching him in the face or ribs, then grappling with his sweaty body on the ground, go for it.
The safest and fastest way to beat someone is by getting a double leg takedown and then dumping him on his head. End of street fight.

New Topics

Forum List

Back