Cyber Ninjas: "The reality is they just made up the numbers."

What ever happened we now have taken one more step Away from working together for the good of America. and on a personal note a group called Cyber Ninjas sounds like something out of a comic book, & that's the direction think we are going.

However, I often encounter a criminal who will just keep talking and talking to convince me of his innocence. The more incredulous the look on my face, the more he will keep talking, insisting, even yelling his innocence.
So, your point is that Trump and his followers all act guilty as hell?

I'm not too worried about the Cyber Ninjas. They have zero effect on my quality of life.

That soulless, stuttering shit clown with the, give or take, 30 million stolen votes.... that's a different story.

It's time for a divorce.

Sorry I challenged you to put up or shut up,
Do you understand that sane people aren't obligated to prove that your delusions aren't real?

We know that's impossible. Whenever we put forth the evidence we put forth to show your delusions aren't real, you simply create new delusions to explain why that evidence is further evidence of the conspiracy against you.

I'm not too worried about the Cyber Ninjas. They have zero effect on my quality of life.

That soulless, stuttering shit clown with the, give or take, 30 million stolen votes.... that's a different story.
Sweet jeebus, your sore-loser butthurt has driven you totally over the edge.

Normal people can handle losing. Trump cult wimps can't. I blame the way their cult coddled them for decades, always telling them what special snowflakes they are. The Trump cult teaches its acolytes to reject adulthood and go back to being toddlers.

Do you understand that sane people aren't obligated to prove that your delusions aren't real?

We know that's impossible. Whenever we put forth the evidence we put forth to show your delusions aren't real, you simply create new delusions to explain why that evidence is further evidence of the conspiracy against you.
Moot says what, another moot point by

maMOOT

Sweet jeebus, your sore-loser butthurt has driven you totally over the edge.

Normal people can handle losing. Trump cult wimps can't. I blame the way their cult coddled them for decades, always telling them what special snowflakes they are. The Trump cult teaches its acolytes to reject adulthood and go back to being toddlers.
When a filthy fucking animal like you thinks I'm over the edge, I actually sport a boner the cat can't scratch. Thanks for letting me push your buttons. Soooo fucking easy.

Speaking of moot points. The audit was never about a recount and overturning the election as the democrats want us to believe. The deadline to challenge the election has long since passed.

The audit is looking for fraud and corruption or simply incompetence. Did the auditors find that. Absolutely

Associated Press has a lot of integrity.
Sure they do. They are a bulwark of the swamp's disinformation campaign.

Just explain why information from Dominion about their machines and codes and such, which were
subpoenaed by the Arizona legislature, were utterly ignored by Dominion. Ignored!

Then maybe we can discuss other irregularities in the 2020 election and try to find the AP's take on
Dominion simply ignoring the law.

As I stated, 45-50 million fascist scumbags just like yourself, enthusiastically embraced the theft, you enjoyed it, this is precisely why we are perched right upon the edge of the abyss of civil war, right along the edge. You, like every other fascist weakling, had best pray to whatever it is you hold above selves that does not occur, if it does, we will annihilate you, you only exist because we have tolerated you and your ilk, that ship has now departed port sweetie-pie, keep pretending you are of value, or possess something akin to an intellect, keep pushing us sweetie-pie, you are literally dancing upon your own graves!

Sure thing scooter. Now remember. When you set off to destroy your enemies. You are not allowed to cross the street alone.

Speaking of moot points. The audit was never about a recount and overturning the election as the democrats want us to believe. The deadline to challenge the election has long since passed.

The audit is looking for fraud and corruption or simply incompetence. Did the auditors find that. Absolutely
Yes. In themselves. :laugh2:

Yes, but so far the fraud and incompetence is heavily weighing against the Republicans party leadership in the state, our Arizona Senate, and the Cyber Ninjas. For months on end these folks always refused to answer questions about how the audit was going unless it was beneficial to soliciting funds from suckers who believed in them. Of four recounts conducted the coalition of Trump pouters was the least experienced, which showed itself throughout the process.

There are thousands of documents that the Ninjas have so far refused to release despite a court order, it should get even more interesting.

Yes, but so far the fraud and incompetence is heavily weighing against the Republicans party leadership in the state, our Arizona Senate, and the Cyber Ninjas. For months on end these folks always refused to answer questions about how the audit was going unless it was beneficial to soliciting funds from suckers who believed in them. Of four recounts conducted the coalition of Trump pouters was the least experienced, which showed itself throughout the process.

There are thousands of documents that the Ninjas have so far refused to release despite a court order, it should get even more interesting.
I don't doubt that the state McCain is corrupt. McCain was never a conservative and largely a rotten politician.

And yes I am aware of all the tricks democrats attempted to derail the audit.

Despite all that, the audit identified many irregularities if not outright crimes that will hopefully be addressed.

Arizona needs new leadership, that is certain.

It's time for a divorce.
Then move your idiot ass to another country, you embarrassing fool.

Despite all that, the audit identified many irregularities if not outright crimes that will hopefully be addressed.
Pure fantasy. So embarrassing. Your fraudit showed nothing. Nada. So you desperate cultists are giving it CPR.

Pure fantasy. So embarrassing. Your fraudit showed nothing. Nada. So you desperate cultists are giving it CPR.
fraudit? that is really really clever, yes the desperate cult, that is also so cutting edge demeaning, insulting witht he cpr thing. Again, you are brilliant.

Audit or no Audit, democrats cheated across the nation and this is not the first time. But this is the first time whole entire nation has taken notice.

The sad fact is, if the Republicans do manage a landslide win, the democrats have already shown they are willing to begin a civil war. Antifa, BLM, taken to the streets to practice their tactics, all is duly noted.

Hutch Starskey The fix is in. No one wants to touch off the nuclear bomb of election decertification. Arizona has already ordered new Dominion voting machines months BEFORE the results of the audit. Ballot recounts were a joke. Congrats Democrats have destroyed election integrity.
In what ways were hand recounts of ballots a joke? The Ninjas did a hand count that matched the machine counts.

Forum List

Back