Cyber Ninjas: "The reality is they just made up the numbers."

The problem is, this orange national humiliation is nowhere near over.
Meanwhile, outside of backwards MacLand the real humiliation is spread throughout the almost dead dudes administration.
1633057448281-png.545874

"It's the Senate's own data," Moore told The Arizona Republic. "This blows apart everything that's happened in the past nine months. Anybody with a hand calculator and five minutes could figure it out."

This is based on examination of 40 ballot boxes for which the Arizona Senate broke down by number, batches and various types of tallies.

Key findings:

View attachment 546241
View attachment 546242

View attachment 546237

And here I was saddened that the silliness had ended.
They were never going to allow an honest count ever.
This only proves that they cheated in the original count and the audit was a hoax.....just like the left said....only for different reasons.
I think states should never be allowed to count their own ballots.
All counting should be done by bonded professionals who come from outside of the US.
Any attempts at bribery/intimidation treated like an act of treason.

CALL:
".......this is precisely why we are perched right upon the edge of the abyss of civil war...... we will annihilate you..."
RESPONSE:
"You're not going to do anything, drama queen."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exchanges like the above are what keep me coming back to this DewDropInn.

On one side of the dusty street we have the threatening Keyboard TuffGuy.
On the other side we have the Clear-Eyed Realist who coldy says....."Draw your gun, Skippy".

Whereupon, the Skippys of this forum......go to the bathroom.

I love this bar.

Ooh ooh ooh, a story

Now tell us what happens next. You know, the part about proving stuff with evidence. In court.

And also who you interviewed regarding widespread election fraud, and what they said. So we can understand how this is relevant.
Please... go on...

No_Country_for_Old_Men-938187379-large.jpg

It's hard to form an opinion one way or another without verifiable facts.

Was this last election very unusual, undoubtedly.

Did the uncharismatic Biden win millions more votes than the most charismatic candidate in recent history, Obama? Unlikely.

The unprecedented numbers of ultimately unverifiable postal votes makes independent evaluation of turnouts impossible to confirm.

Why was vote counting suspended when Trump was ahead in most swing states? That in itself is unprecedented.

Why were poll watchers and news cameras excluded from several counting stations in swing states? That is unprecedented.

I know that Biden won the election because the election was certified by electoral commissions. He won because they said he won and there is no realistic way to challenge that.

However, in the absence of transparency, there will always be doubt. It was a very hard-fought election, and "because we said so" isn't going to convince a lot of people who feel disenfranchised.

The why people voted is always important. The exit polls tell us a lot about motivation and priorities of the voters.

44% of the Biden Voters were primarily motivated to vote against Trump. They had no love for Biden. They just hated Trump.

Was that fair? I don’t think so. I don’t think Trump was a great President. I don’t think he was the worst ever. I’ve said I thought he was mediocre and never got the idea of being President. He wanted to change the Presidency instead of growing into it.

I knew the democrats cheated by I did not realize how widespread and how deep it went.

Democrats, you must give them credit, they really put up a fight and hang on like a leech.

I knew the democrats cheated by I did not realize how widespread and how deep it went.

Democrats, you must give them credit, they really put up a fight and hang on like a leech.
And yet judges from coast to coast, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Justice Department, Republican State election officials, Republican State elected officials, state Supreme Courts, the United States Supreme Court and national Republicans all agree that the "evidence" you have been told about is fantasy. A lie.

You could start with the info in the OP if you wanted. Verifiable, not rumor. But you won't.

You have been conned. I'm guessing that, somewhere inside, you know that.

Last edited:
And yet judges from coast to coast, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Justice Department, Republican State election officials, Republican State elected officials, state Supreme Courts, the United States Supreme Court and national Republicans all agree that the "evidence" you have been told about is fantasy. A lie.

Actually, what you stated is a lie. At best you can Google search and come up with an opinion, propaganda that you can agree with and make you feel good about your belief. But in no way can you prove your hysterical rant.

"It's the Senate's own data," Moore told The Arizona Republic. "This blows apart everything that's happened in the past nine months. Anybody with a hand calculator and five minutes could figure it out."

This is based on examination of 40 ballot boxes for which the Arizona Senate broke down by number, batches and various types of tallies.

Key findings:

View attachment 546241
View attachment 546242

View attachment 546237

And here I was saddened that the silliness had ended.
NLM !

Sorry I challenged you to put up or shut up, maybe I should of been nicer and not so direct then you would of at least tried to defend your rhetoric.

But, you can't defend what is not true.
It's all out there. You could begin with the OP. But we both know that you'll just deny and dismiss it. All of it.

I already know that the facts that are contrary to your fantasy are not allowed in your world. So you never see them. They don't exist.

As I said, I know what I'm dealing with.

It's all out there. You could begin with the OP. But we both know that you'll just deny and dismiss it. All of it.

I already know that the facts that are contrary to your fantasy are not allowed in your world. So you never see them. They don't exist.

As I said, I know what I'm dealing with.
Yes I read what the article dictates. It just confirms what we all know. Our elections are questionable. Too much freedom to cheat with mail in ballots. Most countries don't allow mail in ballots.

Yes I read what the article dictates. It just confirms what we all know. Our elections are questionable. Too much freedom to cheat with mail in ballots. Most countries don't allow mail in ballots.
We've been using them for decades.

That's HOW the military votes

It's hard to form an opinion one way or another without verifiable facts.

Was this last election very unusual, undoubtedly.

Did the uncharismatic Biden win millions more votes than the most charismatic candidate in recent history, Obama? Unlikely.

The unprecedented numbers of ultimately unverifiable postal votes makes independent evaluation of turnouts impossible to confirm.

Why was vote counting suspended when Trump was ahead in most swing states? That in itself is unprecedented.

Why were poll watchers and news cameras excluded from several counting stations in swing states? That is unprecedented.

I know that Biden won the election because the election was certified by electoral commissions. He won because they said he won and there is no realistic way to challenge that.

However, in the absence of transparency, there will always be doubt. It was a very hard-fought election, and "because we said so" isn't going to convince a lot of people who feel disenfranchised.
The facts are that the election in AZ was called for Biden. It was certified as such and the state’s electors went to Biden. Biden has been president since Jan.

All the subsequent recounts and “audits” have only further confirmed that fact. We are now down to Republican infighting over whether or not Trump lost by a larger margin than originally thought. The fact that Biden won is not in question.

You’re simply playing dumb in order to perpetuate the idea that elections can’t be trusted. In reality, the only thing that can’t be trusted is your judgement.

Death-Ninja You are mistaken because they used the Dominion machines as both vote counting machines as well as VOTE TALLY SERVERS. If there is an active internet connection to the the VOTE TALLY SERVER which was proven in the investigation, then the whole election is by definition invalid. That is the point about the Dominion machines that people don't get.
Then the matching hand counts blow up your theory about Dominion machines and cheating. :uhoh3:

You could start with the info in the OP if you wanted. Verifiable, not rumor. But you won't.

:terror: D33P STAIT:safetocomeoutff:

Forum List

Back