Cyanide letter sent to White House

There was? For real?

The idiot should have known that wasn't going to work. obama knows he's hated he probably has tasters for his food.

There was? For real?

The idiot should have known that wasn't going to work. obama knows he's hated he probably has tasters for his food.
How pathetic.
What's pathetic is that the secret service takes their job so seriously that they stay hammered on the job.

To date, the only secret service agent sober enough to stop an intruder is the dog.

Maybe a cat sniffed out the cyanide. Sure as shit no one else cares.

Don't these idiots who pull stupid stunts like that understand that the letter goes through a lot of people BEFORE it reaches the President's hands?

All they're gonna do is bring an awful lot of unwanted consequences down on themselves, and possibly hurt some innocent office worker.

It's a setup. Either a phony story to enhance obama's faux blackness or it was sent by someone inside to enhance Obama's phony blackness.
Now a white supremacist from Missouri (what are the odds?) is caught wanting to shoot the SOB. This is all about the fake black president playing to his fake blackness.
Are you still a white wash of a human?

Letter to White House tests positive for cyanide - Sarah Wheaton - POLITICO

Wouldn't surprise me if it was one of these crazy SOB'S here....pissed about Iran...
More likely to be a basement dwelling white supremacist bigot who laments a black degenerate is president. Somebody like......

You.
Ah sitting here enjoying my new laptop on my new couch in my 3/2 house in a subdivision. Ahhh...:)
A third bedroom for projects like mixing cyanide to send hate mail to the president who should have been white?

It's a setup. Either a phony story to enhance obama's faux blackness or it was sent by someone inside to enhance Obama's phony blackness.
Now a white supremacist from Missouri (what are the odds?) is caught wanting to shoot the SOB. This is all about the fake black president playing to his fake blackness.
Do you have anything to add regarding thread?

Do you?

Do you?
I did. Obviously you have nothing to add either, Branded.

Forum List

Back