Cyanide letter sent to White House

It's a setup. Either a phony story to enhance obama's faux blackness or it was sent by someone inside to enhance Obama's phony blackness.
Now a white supremacist from Missouri (what are the odds?) is caught wanting to shoot the SOB. This is all about the fake black president playing to his fake blackness.
Are you still a white wash of a human?
Do you have anything to add regarding thread?

Do you?
I did. Obviously you have nothing to add either, Branded.

Yes, and it sounded remarkably like all your other deep, thoughtful contributions.

Now a white supremacist from Missouri (what are the odds?) is caught wanting to shoot the SOB. This is all about the fake black president playing to his fake blackness.

Do you?

Yes, and it sounded remarkably like all your other deep, thoughtful contributions.
Well at least you don't underestimate my intellect, Rifleman.

Do you?

Senseless, even for you.

Do you?

Senseless, even for you.
Go troll with yourself.

I really don't see how Cyanide at the White House is a problem. Certainly Valerie Rasputin Jarrett can handle it.

There was? For real?

The idiot should have known that wasn't going to work. obama knows he's hated he probably has tasters for his food.

I'm wondering who's tasting his dog.

cartoon.jpg

Forum List

Back