Cure Your White Guilt - NYT Regressive Masterpiece Presents Itself.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
After having hired the reported who inisists on #CancelWhitePeople on her twitter, not surprisingly attacks on white people follow.

"Dear Sugars,

I’m riddled with shame. White shame. This isn’t helpful to me or to anyone, especially people of color. I feel like there is no “me” outside of my white/upper middle class/cisgender identity. I feel like my literal existence hurts people, like I’m always taking up space that should belong to someone else.

I consider myself an ally. I research proper etiquette, read writers of color, vote in a way that will not harm P.O.C. (and other vulnerable people). I engage in conversations about privilege with other white people. I take courses that will further educate me. I donated to Black Lives Matter. Yet I fear that nothing is enough. Part of my fear comes from the fact that privilege is invisible to itself. What if I’m doing or saying insensitive things without realizing it?

Another part of it is that I’m currently immersed in the whitest environment I’ve ever been in. My family has lived in the same apartment in East Harlem for four generations. Every school I attended, elementary through high school, was minority white, but I’m now attending an elite private college that is 75 percent white. I know who I am, but I realize how people perceive me and this perception feels unfair.

I don’t talk about my feelings because it’s hard to justify doing so while people of color are dying due to systemic racism and making this conversation about me would be again centering whiteness. Yet bottling it up makes me feel an existential anger that I have a hard time channeling since I don’t know my place. Instead of harnessing my privilege for greater good, I’m curled up in a ball of shame. How can I be more than my heritage?"

How Can I Cure My White Guilt?

Wow, what a pathetic person. Could be one of the leftists here.

If we indeed are so privileged, I say we use that privilege to throw this trash magazine out of the country along with its trash reporters and illegals. That to me would be true privilege, life without these morons getting in the way.

Never has it been demonstrated more effectively that White Guilt is a form of self hate.

this-is-me-not-having-any-white-guilt-15386255.png

Never has it been demonstrated more effectively that White Guilt is a form of self hate.

I am absolutely proud to be white. One of the most amazing things ever. If I believed in God I would be asking how did he come up with something so amazing.

The leftist tears will enter in any minute now.

Forum List

Back