Cuomo?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Sanders is out of the race, so it is time for Biden to pick his running mate before the Democratic convention (to be held in the Grand Canyon to manage social distancing).

Before the excrement made physical contact with the air current distribution device, I pondered that Biden's best choice for VP would be either Tom Wolf or Bob Casey.

But now...Cuomo?

Sanders is out of the race, so it is time for Biden to pick his running mate before the Democratic convention (to be held in the Grand Canyon to manage social distancing).

Before the excrement made physical contact with the air current distribution device, I pondered that Biden's best choice for VP would be either Tom Wolf or Bob Casey.

But now...Cuomo?

My first thoughts are Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren. Maybe Cuomo for HHS. So many choices. So many easy ways to pound Trump and Republicans into dust.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

biden said he'll pick a woman as VP. i'm guessing either liz warren or kamala harris.
I strongly doubt he will pick any of the other 2020 candidates as his running mate.

But now...Cuomo?

Who didn't see this coming? Andy's the newest "Great White Hope" and darling of the Democrats.

Don't think he'll pull the trigger, though. He has more on his plate than he can handle. But I could be wrong.

But now...Cuomo?

Tom Wolf, Bob Casey or Cuomo may need a sex change.

Biden stated very clearly he would pick a WOMAN for his VP.
Stacey Abrams? She is the one who ran for governor of Georgia and lost by a thin margin.

Senator Tammy Duckworth? Asian-American. An Iraq war veteran who lost both her legs. She EARNED her Purple Heart and will never suffer from bone spurs. Also, the first woman to give birth while in office.

Senator Catherine Cortez Masto?

Biden stated very clearly he would pick a WOMAN for his VP.
Stacey Abrams? She is the one who ran for governor of Georgia and lost by a thin margin.

Senator Tammy Duckworth? She's an Iraq war veteran who lost both her legs. She EARNED her Purple Heart and will never suffer from bone spurs. Also, the first woman to give birth while in office.

50 thousand votes is "thin". Dumbass

But now...Cuomo?

Tom Wolf, Bob Casey or Cuomo may need a sex change.

"If I'm elected President I will pick a woman to be Vice President."

Um, don't you need to make the decision before you are elected?

biden said he'll pick a woman as VP. i'm guessing either liz warren or kamala harris.
I strongly doubt he will pick any of the other 2020 candidates as his running mate.

liz warren might get bernie supporters & even though biden is the favorite for african americans, kamala will be an asset.

Kamala is an idiot.

she's got credentials. but imo warren is the strongest choice.

liz warren might get bernie supporters & even though biden is the favorite for african americans, kamala will be an asset.

Kamala is an idiot.

she's got credentials. but imo warren is the strongest choi

She's got nothing. Her claim to fame is willie Brown's dick

Forum List

Back