Cuomo?

Sanders is out of the race, so it is time for Biden to pick his running mate before the Democratic convention (to be held in the Grand Canyon to manage social distancing).

Before the excrement made physical contact with the air current distribution device, I pondered that Biden's best choice for VP would be either Tom Wolf or Bob Casey.

But now...Cuomo?

Who didn't see this coming? Andy's the newest "Great White Hope" and darling of the Democrats.

Don't think he'll pull the trigger, though. He has more on his plate than he can handle. But I could be wrong.
He's been governor for nine years. Time to move up.

Biden stated very clearly he would pick a WOMAN for his VP.
Stacey Abrams? She is the one who ran for governor of Georgia and lost by a thin margin.

Senator Tammy Duckworth? She's an Iraq war veteran who lost both her legs. She EARNED her Purple Heart and will never suffer from bone spurs. Also, the first woman to give birth while in office.

50 thousand votes is "thin". Dumbass
1.4 percent. Dumbass.

Sanders is out of the race, so it is time for Biden to pick his running mate before the Democratic convention (to be held in the Grand Canyon to manage social distancing).

Before the excrement made physical contact with the air current distribution device, I pondered that Biden's best choice for VP would be either Tom Wolf or Bob Casey.

But now...Cuomo?

Tom Brady

Stacey Abrams? She is the one who ran for governor of Georgia and lost by a thin margin.

Senator Tammy Duckworth? She's an Iraq war veteran who lost both her legs. She EARNED her Purple Heart and will never suffer from bone spurs. Also, the first woman to give birth while in office.

1.4 percent. Dumbass.

(smile) Joe is done. Cuomo would never hitch his wagon to your dementia riddled Joe

biden said he'll pick a woman as VP. i'm guessing either liz warren or kamala harris.
I strongly doubt he will pick any of the other 2020 candidates as his running mate.

liz warren might get bernie supporters & even though biden is the favorite for african americans, kamala will be an asset.

Kamala is an idiot.

she's got credentials. but imo warren is the strongest choi

She's got nothing. Her claim to fame is willie Brown's dick

she was AG for the state of cali - population 40,000,000.

biden said he'll pick a woman as VP. i'm guessing either liz warren or kamala harris.
I strongly doubt he will pick any of the other 2020 candidates as his running mate.

liz warren might get bernie supporters & even though biden is the favorite for african americans, kamala will be an asset.

Kamala is an idiot.

Slept her way in to the job.

But now...Cuomo?

Yeah, can you imagine what will happen to Cuomo if Joe dies of a hear attack? Hey Gov C, why didnt you buy all that emergency equipment that could of saved all those people?

Would the Gov get the red card if he was told to be put on the table to die? Of course not, only the people like g5000 would be executed for the greater cause. Maybe that would be a good thing, then the stupid gene pool would end with him?

Gov Cuomo refused to buy ventilators in 2015 despite knowing they'd be needed
Instead of buying ventilators, he “asked his health commissioner, Howard Zucker to assemble a task force and draft rules for rationing the ventilators they already had.”

“That task force came up with rules that will be imposed when ventilators run short. Patients assigned a red code will have the highest access, and other patients will be assigned green, yellow or blue (the worst) depending on a “triage officer’s” decision. In truth, a death officer. Let’s not sugarcoat it. It won’t be up to your own doctor. ”

Senator Tammy Duckworth? Asian-American. An Iraq war veteran who lost both her legs. She EARNED her Purple Heart and will never suffer from bone spurs. Also, the first woman to give birth while in office.

Senator Catherine Cortez Masto?

I suspect the most likely VP will be one of the female presidential candidates. Someone who has already been thoroughly tested and vetted.

But now...Cuomo?

Who didn't see this coming? Andy's the newest "Great White Hope" and darling of the Democrats.

Don't think he'll pull the trigger, though. He has more on his plate than he can handle. But I could be wrong.
The problem with Cuomo is that he has no constituency outside of the eastern corridor.

Kamala is an idiot.

How many did she lock-up?

But now...Cuomo?

Tom Brady

Brady is a Republican.

1.4 percent. Dumbass.

(smile) Joe is done. Cuomo would never hitch his wagon to your dementia riddled Joe
False dichotomy.

Biden's not my candidate. Neither is Trump.

I'm voting for Snoopy or Pat Paulsen, depending on how the coin toss goes.

But now...Cuomo?

The problem with Cuomo is that he has no constituency outside of the eastern corridor.
Sarah Palin had no constituency outside her living room.

Biden would be wise to steer clear of most the other Democrat primary challengers for VP in my opinion .Outside of maybe Amy Klobuchar I don't see any of them having real appeal to the moderate and indpendent voters we will see in a general election.

But now...Cuomo?

Sarah Palin had no constituency outside her living room.
How did that work out?

But now...Cuomo?

A woman would be best.

But now...Cuomo?

News is Biden is gonna name his next bowel movement as his running mate.

Senator Tammy Duckworth? Asian-American. An Iraq war veteran who lost both her legs. She EARNED her Purple Heart and will never suffer from bone spurs. Also, the first woman to give birth while in office.

Senator Catherine Cortez Masto?
Yeah that's the ticket...name Aunt Jemima as your running mate.

But now...Cuomo?

News is Biden is gonna name his next bowel movement as his running mate.

Probably not. Obama is no longer involved in politics.

Forum List

Back