Cuomo?

Biden stated very clearly he would pick a WOMAN for his VP.
Stacey Abrams? She is the one who ran for governor of Georgia and lost by a thin margin.

Senator Tammy Duckworth? Asian-American. An Iraq war veteran who lost both her legs. She EARNED her Purple Heart and will never suffer from bone spurs. Also, the first woman to give birth while in office.

Senator Catherine Cortez Masto?

She is the one who ran for governor of Georgia and lost by a thin margin.

So there'll be two losers on the Dem ticket.

Stacey Abrams? She is the one who ran for governor of Georgia and lost by a thin margin.

Senator Tammy Duckworth? Asian-American. An Iraq war veteran who lost both her legs. She EARNED her Purple Heart and will never suffer from bone spurs. Also, the first woman to give birth while in office.

I suspect the most likely VP will be one of the female presidential candidates. Someone who has already been thoroughly tested and vetted.

Someone who has already been thoroughly tested and vetted.

And thoroughly rejected.

Again, my theory is the MSM/DNC doesn't mind President Trump getting re-elected in another landslide. That way they think they can work try to cure their TDS with more fake, impeachment scenarios, assuming they retain control of the House. Folks, Democrat butthurtness is indeed that profound. :p

Andrew "Droopy Dog" Cuomo has made almost as many gaffs in the past few months as Sleepy Joe!

150px-Droopy_dog.png

Last edited:
biden said he'll pick a woman as VP. i'm guessing either liz warren or kamala harris.
I strongly doubt he will pick any of the other 2020 candidates as his running mate.

liz warren might get bernie supporters & even though biden is the favorite for african americans, kamala will be an asset.

Kamala is an idiot.

she's got credentials. but imo warren is the strongest choi

She's got nothing. Her claim to fame is willie Brown's dick

she was AG for the state of cali - population 40,000,000.
Slept her way in to the job.

so did marla & melonia.

biden said he'll pick a woman as VP. i'm guessing either liz warren or kamala harris.
I strongly doubt he will pick any of the other 2020 candidates as his running mate.

liz warren might get bernie supporters & even though biden is the favorite for african americans, kamala will be an asset.

Kamala is an idiot.

How many did she lock-up?

don't know - why don't you set up an appointment with her office at the senate, where she was duly elected & serving on senate judicial, & intel, homeland security, & budget committees & ask her?

or more likely because the fucking georgia secretary of state - who is tasked with overseeing elections held in georgia - did not recuse himself for the blatant CONflict of interest & ease of availability to access voter rolls & skewing of the results - was her opponent.

You can’t find any successful democrat never mind a female, but looks like it will be Kamela Harris, which is the definition of failure. Crime went up, she’s done nothing.

Democrats have become an embarrassment

What the hell would the MSM do without Trump? He's filling 80% of their programming right now and if some boring dude like Cuomo got elected, the MSM would go crazy. Cuomo, the Parrot, is good at repeating things other people say, but after a week or two he would get real old and people would say WTF were we thinking when we elected this dim bulb. That phony Al Pacino imitation can only get him so far.

Senator Tammy Duckworth? She's an Iraq war veteran who lost both her legs. She EARNED her Purple Heart and will never suffer from bone spurs. Also, the first woman to give birth while in office.

50 thousand votes is "thin". Dumbass
1.4 percent. Dumbass.

50000 votes dumbas*. She is a loser

or more likely because the fucking georgia secretary of state - who is tasked with overseeing elections held in georgia - did not recuse himself for the blatant CONflict of interest & ease of availability to access voter rolls & skewing of the results - was her opponent.

Voter turnout was over 70%, 1.4 million more voters than in 2014.
Sounds like he was suppressing the shit out of the vote. DURR

Senator Tammy Duckworth? She's an Iraq war veteran who lost both her legs. She EARNED her Purple Heart and will never suffer from bone spurs. Also, the first woman to give birth while in office.

50 thousand votes is "thin". Dumbass
1.4 percent. Dumbass.

(smile) Joe is done. Cuomo would never hitch his wagon to your dementia riddled Joe
False dichotomy.

Biden's not my candidate. Neither is Trump.

I'm voting for Snoopy or Pat Paulsen, depending on how the coin toss goes.
Biden is a Candidate, but President Trump is the incumbent. You are an idiot, and i stand by that.

Kamala is an idiot.

She's got nothing. Her claim to fame is willie Brown's dick Without Willlie she had nothing.

Forum List

Back