Cuomo threatens to sue Rhode Island for trying to protect themselves from infected New Yorkers.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
What a clown. And idiots think he is Presidential material.

On what grounds, moron?

Cuomo threatens lawsuit over Rhode Island crackdown on virus-fleeing New Yorkers

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is threatening to sue Rhode Island over its new coronavirus policy that calls for police to stop cars with New York license plates and has seen National Guard members go door-to-door to ask if anyone has arrived from the Empire State.

Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo -- like Cuomo, a Democrat -- announced the drastic new policies last week to limit the spread of the coronavirus. New York is the epicenter of the outbreak in the U.S., confirming more than 52,000 cases of COVID-19 and recording more than 700 deaths.

"I understand the goal ... but there’s a point of absurdity, and I think what Rhode Island did is at that point of absurdity," said Cuomo.

I don't understand what he's going to sue for. Where is he going to file this suit, and how long would it take? I doubt courts are hearing cases like this now. So by the time this could get going, the threat will be long gone.

This should be fun to watch.

Cuomo better stay focused on his state. Right now, he's got a Petri dish for a state. It gets out of there and we are going to have other issues.

They want lockdown....this place makes the most sense.

The CuomoVirus cannot be allowed to spread.

I don't understand what he's going to sue for. Where is he going to file this suit, and how long would it take? I doubt courts are hearing cases like this now. So by the time this could get going, the threat will be long gone.

This is beyond nuts.

I still don't know how people think a lockdown is enforcable by statute.

Maybe they should build a wall around New York city.

1585497720260.png

MN Gov is trying to keep city slicker cabin owners from fleeing....been a rush of traffic heading north....be interesting to see what he does,,,,.....

This is beyond nuts.

asswipePINO did it....

"President Donald Trump had asked the CDC on Saturday to issue the advisory after he had floated the idea of a quarantine earlier in the day. "

This is beyond nuts.

asswipePINO did it....

"President Donald Trump had asked the CDC on Saturday to issue the advisory after he had floated the idea of a quarantine earlier in the day. "

And he should.

Pay attention to the numbers.

This is beyond nuts.

One thing we know about liberals, and that is they can't take rejection.

Forum List

Back