cubs won CUBS WON!

OP
Care4all

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
just one year off from Back to the Future2's prediction!!!

R

rdean

I was just sitting on the front porch watching the people run down the street. Wrigley Field is right across the street. The last game here I had to pass through three police lines to get to the Taco Bell.

There are police everywhere on bikes with little blue lights. If you want to pass through a police line, you will get your purse or backpack checked.

It's a little rainy, but it's really warm outside. Think I'll go back out on the front porch. Very excited people. Go Cubs!

Flopper

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't watch much MLB but this was a good one, particularly if you are a Cubs fan.

R

rdean

Hundreds more people walking down Clark going to Wrigley Field. Fireworks going off everywhere. Those weird horns.

And it was hilarious. As soon as the last out happened on first base, I ran down stairs and watched all the people pouring out of the houses up and down the street. Almost every house was a party with everyone watching the game.

Still screaming like crazy. Lot of hoarse people tomarrow.

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Reaction score
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
In extra innings, down 3 games to 1

Super, extra, awesome, way cool epicness.
The only way to break a curse is to do so in an epic manner. The Red Sox had to beat the Babe down 3 - 0 against the Yankees, and the Cubs had to take game 7 into extra innings after coming back from down 3 - 1 to banish the goat.

This was the best baseball game I've seen in my entire lifetime.

Kat

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List