cubs won CUBS WON!

I was just sitting on the front porch watching the people run down the street. Wrigley Field is right across the street. The last game here I had to pass through three police lines to get to the Taco Bell.

There are police everywhere on bikes with little blue lights. If you want to pass through a police line, you will get your purse or backpack checked.

It's a little rainy, but it's really warm outside. Think I'll go back out on the front porch. Very excited people. Go Cubs!

Hundreds more people walking down Clark going to Wrigley Field. Fireworks going off everywhere. Those weird horns.

And it was hilarious. As soon as the last out happened on first base, I ran down stairs and watched all the people pouring out of the houses up and down the street. Almost every house was a party with everyone watching the game.

Still screaming like crazy. Lot of hoarse people tomarrow.

In extra innings, down 3 games to 1

Super, extra, awesome, way cool epicness.
The only way to break a curse is to do so in an epic manner. The Red Sox had to beat the Babe down 3 - 0 against the Yankees, and the Cubs had to take game 7 into extra innings after coming back from down 3 - 1 to banish the goat.

This was the best baseball game I've seen in my entire lifetime.

As Jack Brickhouse would have say:

upload_2016-11-3_0-18-12.jpeg

( You guys remember Harry, well Jack was a guy us older Cubs fans remember too! )

Forum List

Back