cubs won CUBS WON!

Steve-Goodman.jpg

The Indians and their fans are going to have a tough time getting over this one.
All's they needed was to win one of the three last games, and they couldn't do it.

I was just sitting on the front porch watching the people run down the street. Wrigley Field is right across the street. The last game here I had to pass through three police lines to get to the Taco Bell.

There are police everywhere on bikes with little blue lights. If you want to pass through a police line, you will get your purse or backpack checked.

It's a little rainy, but it's really warm outside. Think I'll go back out on the front porch. Very excited people. Go Cubs!

Cubs winning the series is long overdue and sure to come. It is unseasonably warm all over the US including Ohio. Evidence of Global Warming?

I was just sitting on the front porch watching the people run down the street. Wrigley Field is right across the street. The last game here I had to pass through three police lines to get to the Taco Bell.

There are police everywhere on bikes with little blue lights. If you want to pass through a police line, you will get your purse or backpack checked.

It's a little rainy, but it's really warm outside. Think I'll go back out on the front porch. Very excited people. Go Cubs!

Cubs winning the series is long overdue and sure to come. It is unseasonably warm all over the US including Ohio. Evidence of Global Warming?
I bet they thought they blew it when Cleveland tied it late. Coming from behind must make the victory sweeter and being up must make the loss that much harder

Just make sure they stay off your lawn

I never thought I would see the Cubs win in my lifetime.....not because they do not allow Billy Goats to attend games, but because they have been an historically bad organization

Theo Epstein is a Baseball God........Architect behind both the Red Sox and Cubs ending their "curse"

Wow! I still can't believe it's over. 108 friggin' years!

Every true Cubs fan felt it when the Indians tied it up. I can't describe what "it" is. You'd have to be a long-time Cubs fan steeped in previous failures and the awful disappointments that've resulted in the past. Was it happening again? Oh, no, not another, "Wait until next year!!!"

But instead these guys came out after the rain delay and got it done for Cubs fans everywhere. Job well done, boys! And thank you so very much.

Life is good, finally.

Every true Cubs fan felt it when the Indians tied it up. I can't describe what "it" is. You'd have to be a long-time Cubs fan steeped in previous failures and the awful disappointments that've resulted in the past. Was it happening again? Oh, no, not another, "Wait until next year!!!"

But instead these guys came out after the rain delay and got it done for Cubs fans everywhere. Job well done, boys! And thank you so very much.

Life is good, finally.

That is one huge gorilla they got off their back

Life is good, finally.

Amen to that.

I'm still thinking I'm gonna wake up and it's all been a dream, nightmare actually, and game 7 is yet to be played. And of course they'll lose it. That's what being a Cubs fan can do to you.

Life is good, finally.

Amen to that.

I'm still thinking I'm gonna wake up and it's all been a dream, nightmare actually, and game 7 is yet to be played. And of course they'll lose it. That's what being a Cubs fan can do to you.

Even though the team sucked....I always admired Cubs fans
Takes a special breed

Day games, bleacher bums. Take me out to the ballgame and throwing back homerun balls

It is about time that Chicago apologize to Steve Bartman for being such a bunch of assholes

Bartman reacts like any fan would and suddenly HE is the reason the stinking Cubs gave up eight runs in the inning. It was only the second out and the Cubs were the ones who blundered a three run lead. But the fans were blaming Bartman and the Cubs let them

Almost as lame as blaming a Billy Goat because you suck for 70 years

Forum List

Back