Crystals

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
I have a new one on the way: blue aurichalcite. It's pretty. I got a really good deal on it.

I've been working with shungite and it's become my absolute favorite. It is out of Karelia, Russia. It was/is used to filter water.
And that is what it does, for real for real. It's perfect (IMO) for inner child and shadow work especially when trying to get to the underlying emotion. It reportedly does wonders with plants. So, I want to check that out next.

Anybody working with crystals?

I was really heavy into crystals in the late 80s and most of the 90s. I got back into it this last year. I dig it.

I have a large clear one I found after a storm cleanup crew went through the parking lots at Padre Island trying to get some of the sand off. It had left a huge gouge in the pavement where it was caught between the bucket and the asphalt. I was looking at that gouge walking along wondering what in the world could have happened to the bucket of the machine to do that so consistently. Normally the metal would wear down in such a case. Then I came to the end of that gouge and there it was. It was bigger than two of my fingers put together.

I have a new one on the way: blue aurichalcite. It's pretty. I got a really good deal on it.

I've been working with shungite and it's become my absolute favorite. It is out of Karelia, Russia. It was/is used to filter water.
And that is what it does, for real for real. It's perfect (IMO) for inner child and shadow work especially when trying to get to the underlying emotion. It reportedly does wonders with plants. So, I want to check that out next.

Anybody working with crystals?
I had a steak and fries for dinner and sprinkled them with crystals.

Are you having fun playing with your magic rocks, precious? Your wiccan circle must be so happy for you!
Hey Cucko.

Master take you for a spank?

Crystal power is real.

My third eye is open and my extrasensory perceptions are firing at full power.

Now go take a shower...I am sensing great physical pain near your sacral chakra and the overpowering smell of shit and Vaseline.

1642352403517.png

Look at that shit!

You could launch the space shuttle to Mars with all that crystal power.

After I pay my taxes this year I am buying one.

Forum List

Back