Cryin’ Chucky, Nazi Pelousy upset with Trump’s pick for IG to oversee stimulus.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Who would have been able to predict this?

The IG might interfere with Nancy and Chuck's looting spree

That means no hands in the cookie jar for Adam and Nancy.

the president should not have over ridden the law on the books with his executive order, so that he picks the IG and the IG now reports to him.... instead of being independent,as ALL IG'S before Trump....

Y'all are way off base with your comments... it is Trump who is trying to go around the law and over-site..... for OUR HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS that Trump gets to give to his big corporate donors in an election year...... a slush fund, with MY tax dollars.....

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS???? HolyMoly, mother of jesus....

Crooked is, as crooked does....

the president should not have over ridden the law on the books with his executive order, so that he picks the IG and the IG now reports to him.... instead of being independent,as ALL IG'S before Trump....

Y'all are way off base with your comments... it is Trump who is trying to go around the law and over-site..... for OUR HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS that Trump gets to give to his big corporate donors in an election year...... a slush fund, with MY tax dollars.....

You sound like Chucky.

so...you'll be at the protest?

1586048228356.png

91625368_1760441840765406_6377831735102537728_n.jpg

That's why Pelosi and Schumer will be out in November.

The barometer for anything Pres. Trump does is the level of faux outrage by the marxist Dims and the fake news.

Although I know nothing about this gentleman, I'm now assured that he is the perfect man for this oversight by the reactions of pelosi and upchuck.... nice.

If the quote is real, then TY for posting it....

This is the first of seeing it and his complaint on it...

I believed that shutting off travel from China was a good move, my only complaint is that it likely was not soon enough, it should have been done sooner.
It was done within two weeks of the first confirmed case in the US.

Schumer and Pelosi want to protect the American people, tRump wants to steal as much money as he can for himself and his friends. Obviously the two were going to butt heads.

Forum List

Back