Crybaby Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell blames Trump after man called his office saying he would show up with an assault rifle to kill him

I'm calling BS on this.

Swalwell was already caught trying to pass off fake "voicemail" threats he said he received, which turned out to be someone on his staff using a voice filter.

LOL

I'm calling BS on this.

I say it's bullshit.

The attack has already begun on trump and republicans and the people who think we should make America great again.

We will see more of this in the coming weeks and months. Looking for excuses to attack conservatives.

Honestly I think they are going to try and bait them into doing something so they have the excuse they need to really lay into them.

Biden got the ball rolling by calling them semi fascists and talking about them needing f15s and so on. That coupled with the fbi document raid to make him look bad. This is the start of the psy ops.

I say it's bullshit.

The attack has already begun on trump and republicans and the people who think we should make America great again.

We will see more of this in the coming weeks and months. Looking for excuses to attack conservatives.

Honestly I think they are going to try and bait them into doing something so they have the excuse they need to really lay into them.

Biden got the ball rolling by calling them semi fascists and talking about them needing f15s and so on. That coupled with the fbi document raid to make him look bad. This is the start of the psy ops.
Geezsus, you little bois take offense to everything like bitches.

No tissue is big enough for the tears.

Death threats from you Trump cultists towards anyone who dares question Orange Jesus happens all the time.
Lol, yep they sure like to threaten violence when they are show how stupid they are Ole weather53 is wanting to meet me on some street corner as we speak 🤣 I will mess with machoman next. He is little harder to bait he just cuts and runs when ya give him hard questions to answer. Oh, well I will figure out what gets his goat sooner or later.

I'm calling BS on this.

Lol, we all know you maga retards issue threats daily. Lol even Lindsey Graham is getting in on the action. Hilarious. Of course no one takes him seriously he is a powder puff. So still waiting on some answers from a different thread there retard. Still wondering why Trump doesn't release CCTV of the FBI planting evidence on him? Why he declassified top secrets that were planted on him? How did he know what to declassify?Of course that's just half his excuses but what is the answers there retard?How can you support an idiot that bad at lying retard? What are these answers retard? Inquiring minds want to know!

Quit being a crybaby, just because you can’t win an argument. Trump is having a really bad influence on y’all!

I won the argument.

You derailed the thread,

Is whining about Trump all you got?

Forum List

Back