Cruz campaign always planned to target Melania: 'Critically important'she posed nude

You crazy Yanks!
You always have to have the biggest and best...this is the biggest and best circus on earth!
Because this is Amurika, son. We are the biggest and best country on earth. I dont care if some half breed Muslim is currently president and embarassing us to death. He'll be gone and America will still be the greatest country on earth.

Lets stop with the faux outrage.............When they decided to use the picture of Melania they knew someone would throw shit back at Heidi.................BTW............you think the left wouldn't use the depression of Heidi either..................

The possible affairs of Cruz may still be out there................Is it real or memorex.................don't know........

BTW...........Cruz has stopped campaigning in Wisconsin...............Don't waste your vote..............Vote for Trump.............this has been a ROBO call............:eusa_whistle:
OK, who is "they"?
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/01/us/politics/wisconsin-primary-republican-race.html
Went right over your head........................didn't it............

swoosh.................whoop de fucking do..........That will make 9 states Cruz wins.....if it turns out like the polls.....How about NY, Penn, and other states were Cruz is behind both Trump and Kasich.........Oops............
Translation: I can't explain or defend my ridiculous juvenile statements.
You're dismissed.
I can't help it if you are too stupid to understand that the Cruz used these tactics already...............so your argument is dismissed..........
Cruz didnt use these tactics, dumbo.
:bsflag:

Seriously?
What was there to disavow? Was any of it unrtue? Were the pics photoshopped?
I havent heard you disavow it. When did you decide to take Cruz's campaign negative and run those ads?
Second time, was Trump's tweet of Heidi's pic untrue? Was it photoshopped? Are you ok with Trump posting it? Cruz certainly wasn't.
Yes it was untrue. It was not a fair representation of what she looked like. Was she naked in the picture, btw? Why was Trump attacking Cruz's wife when Cruz never said anything about Trump or his wife? IN fact Cruz complimented Trump's wife. When did Trump ever compliment Heidi? Or any woman for that matter? I mean other than commenting on how she was a good piece of ass.
LOL..............Tell Cruz to put that PAC and his ROBO callers on a leash................if not........don't be surprised when the other campaign hits back.
You understand that Cruz has no control over the PAC, right? It is illegal for him to coordinate with them.
LOL

Politicians have been saying that shit for decades.................not buying it...........they just hardly ever get caught...............Democraps are masters of it............
"They all do it". Last refuge of the clueless.

Went right over your head........................didn't it............

swoosh.................whoop de fucking do..........That will make 9 states Cruz wins.....if it turns out like the polls.....How about NY, Penn, and other states were Cruz is behind both Trump and Kasich.........Oops............
Translation: I can't explain or defend my ridiculous juvenile statements.
You're dismissed.
I can't help it if you are too stupid to understand that the Cruz used these tactics already...............so your argument is dismissed..........
Cruz didnt use these tactics, dumbo.
:bsflag:
:dance::dance::dance:

Second time, was Trump's tweet of Heidi's pic untrue? Was it photoshopped? Are you ok with Trump posting it? Cruz certainly wasn't.
Yes it was untrue. It was not a fair representation of what she looked like. Was she naked in the picture, btw? Why was Trump attacking Cruz's wife when Cruz never said anything about Trump or his wife? IN fact Cruz complimented Trump's wife. When did Trump ever compliment Heidi? Or any woman for that matter? I mean other than commenting on how she was a good piece of ass.
LOL..............Tell Cruz to put that PAC and his ROBO callers on a leash................if not........don't be surprised when the other campaign hits back.
You understand that Cruz has no control over the PAC, right? It is illegal for him to coordinate with them.
LOL

Politicians have been saying that shit for decades.................not buying it...........they just hardly ever get caught...............Democraps are masters of it............
"They all do it". Last refuge of the clueless.
LOL.............is that all you have.............

You gonna listen to my Robo call and not waste your vote..............LOL

Denial is a city in the country of Liar'sville, USA............

ted-cruz-books.jpg

You crazy Yanks!
You always have to have the biggest and best...this is the biggest and best circus on earth!
Because this is Amurika, son. We are the biggest and best country on earth. I dont care if some half breed Muslim is currently president and embarassing us to death. He'll be gone and America will still be the greatest country on earth.
It's fantastic.
For the price of an internet connection the world is watching a show that we would have turned off two years ago if it had turned up on Netflix because it would have been too ridiculous.

I pity political satirists...how the hell do you parody the US elections?

He's already proven he's unethical.
He hasnt proven any such thing.
Unlike Trump, who is a liar, fraud, and conman.
Then why did he apologize to Ben Carson in Iowa when he led voters to believe Carson was dropping out of the race?

Then why did he apologize to Ben Carson in Iowa when he led voters to believe Carson was dropping out of the race?
Fuck I dont know. Why dont you go ask him?
Cruz has run a very ethical race free of the anger, nastiness and division that Trump has brought out. How many people have been punched in the face at a Cruz rally?

Cruz has run a very ethical race free of the anger, nastiness and division that Trump has brought out. How many people have been punched in the face at a Cruz rally?
Translation: Because he's unethical.

Cruz is being left alone by the media and political left in hope
No one has been punched in the face because Cruz is unethical?
Cruz apologized because he's unethical? Do unethical people ever apologize? When was the last time Trump apologized for anything?
You are literally insane.

Cruz apologized because he's unethical? Do unethical people ever apologize? When was the last time Trump apologized for anything?
Cruz apologized because he was caught red handed.

His camp used dirty tactics...............and he goes................sorry after they got their desired results.....................

Cruz hid behind Carly, let her answer questions about his infidelity. What a man!

329FCBDA00000578-3513200-image-a-13_1459210374892.jpg

CRUZ LIES ABOUT GOWDY DISSING RUBIO TO ENDORSE HIM! WHY IS THE GOP LETTING CRUZ PULL THIS CRAP?

When will these guys stop? When will they get a clue as to how horrible they are looking? Needless to say, the South Carolina Congressman Trey Gowdy is not happy.

“In the last week, we have seen a systematic effort by Sen. Cruz and his allies to spread false information and outright lies in the hopes of winning votes by appealing to our lowest common denominator. Now, it’s been reported that a fake Facebook page has been used to fool South Carolinians into thinking that I no longer support Marco Rubio and that I’m instead supporting Ted Cruz.”

cruz-12744699_10208951721850724_7209606535909543899_n.jpg

Forum List

Back