Cruz campaign always planned to target Melania: 'Critically important'she posed nude

First let me say, I have no dog in this fight but for one, it was an ad criticizing moral values and whether the Nation wants the baggage that comes with the first Lady's nude pictures all over the place and the article that went with it... where trump is bragging about the mile high sex he's had with her, the other ad was simply making fun of a candidate's wife by taking the worst picture of her and posting it and stating she was not as pretty as the trophy wife, of the other candidate.... (like looks truly matter... on first Ladies?)
Stop being so damn disingenuous. Cruz targeted Trump's wife and Trump responded by targeting Cruz' wife. Turnabout is fair play. You just don't like Trump so you're willing to compromise any integrity you might have had to excuse the other guy. Have you no shame?
Where did Cruz decide to "target Trump's wife"? Be specific here.
Gee, I don't know where Ted was when he made that decision, Rabbi.
Translation: I've got nothing.
Thanks.
The fact that Cruz would not disavow the ad is evidence he knew about it and condoned it or was giving a wink and a nod. Otherwise he would have condemned it.
Seriously?
What was there to disavow? Was any of it unrtue? Were the pics photoshopped?
I havent heard you disavow it. When did you decide to take Cruz's campaign negative and run those ads?

If you don't want a nude picture of you wife to be seen by the public, I've got a crazy idea: DON'T TAKE NUDE PICTURES OF YOUR WIFE AND PUBLISH THEM

Lets stop with this faux outrage. Trump isn't upset that anyone is publishing naked pictures of his wife. The trumps are the ones who made them public! Trump has never hid the fact that he considers melania a trophy wife and likes showing her off. The idea that he is somehow offended is ridiculous.
Lets stop with the faux outrage.............When they decided to use the picture of Melania they knew someone would throw shit back at Heidi.................BTW............you think the left wouldn't use the depression of Heidi either..................

The possible affairs of Cruz may still be out there................Is it real or memorex.................don't know........

BTW...........Cruz has stopped campaigning in Wisconsin...............Don't waste your vote..............Vote for Trump.............this has been a ROBO call............:eusa_whistle:

Stop being so damn disingenuous. Cruz targeted Trump's wife and Trump responded by targeting Cruz' wife. Turnabout is fair play. You just don't like Trump so you're willing to compromise any integrity you might have had to excuse the other guy. Have you no shame?
Thanks.
The fact that Cruz would not disavow the ad is evidence he knew about it and condoned it or was giving a wink and a nod. Otherwise he would have condemned it.
Seriously?
I havent heard you disavow it. When did you decide to take Cruz's campaign negative and run those ads?
Second time, was Trump's tweet of Heidi's pic untrue? Was it photoshopped? Are you ok with Trump posting it? Cruz certainly wasn't.

I have never seen a Prize fight were punches were not returned................

If not, then it wouldn't be a fight now would it.................

The Robo tactics by Cruz are proof positive they are trying to garner votes by dirty means...........

Thanks.
Seriously?
Second time, was Trump's tweet of Heidi's pic untrue? Was it photoshopped? Are you ok with Trump posting it? Cruz certainly wasn't.
Why...........it is true as well...........but Hypocrites don't see it that way.......They want to punch without getting hit back and then hide behind the Referee when they get hit...............

Do these idiots think they are gonna get a pillow fight from the DNC and the Hildabeast...........NUTS

If you don't want a nude picture of you wife to be seen by the public, I've got a crazy idea: DON'T TAKE NUDE PICTURES OF YOUR WIFE AND PUBLISH THEM

Lets stop with this faux outrage. Trump isn't upset that anyone is publishing naked pictures of his wife. The trumps are the ones who made them public! Trump has never hid the fact that he considers melania a trophy wife and likes showing her off. The idea that he is somehow offended is ridiculous.
Lets stop with the faux outrage.............When they decided to use the picture of Melania they knew someone would throw shit back at Heidi.................BTW............you think the left wouldn't use the depression of Heidi either..................

The possible affairs of Cruz may still be out there................Is it real or memorex.................don't know........

BTW...........Cruz has stopped campaigning in Wisconsin...............Don't waste your vote..............Vote for Trump.............this has been a ROBO call............:eusa_whistle:
OK, who is "they"?
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/01/us/politics/wisconsin-primary-republican-race.html

Thanks.
Seriously?
Yes it was untrue. It was not a fair representation of what she looked like. Was she naked in the picture, btw? Why was Trump attacking Cruz's wife when Cruz never said anything about Trump or his wife? IN fact Cruz complimented Trump's wife. When did Trump ever compliment Heidi? Or any woman for that matter? I mean other than commenting on how she was a good piece of ass.

OK, who is "they"?
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/01/us/politics/wisconsin-primary-republican-race.html
Went right over your head........................didn't it............

swoosh.................whoop de fucking do..........That will make 9 states Cruz wins.....if it turns out like the polls.....How about NY, Penn, and other states were Cruz is behind both Trump and Kasich.........Oops............

OK, who is "they"?

swoosh.................whoop de fucking do..........That will make 9 states Cruz wins.....if it turns out like the polls.....How about NY, Penn, and other states were Cruz is behind both Trump and Kasich.........Oops............
Translation: I can't explain or defend my ridiculous juvenile statements.
You're dismissed.

Thanks.
Seriously?
Yes it was untrue. It was not a fair representation of what she looked like. Was she naked in the picture, btw? Why was Trump attacking Cruz's wife when Cruz never said anything about Trump or his wife? IN fact Cruz complimented Trump's wife. When did Trump ever compliment Heidi? Or any woman for that matter? I mean other than commenting on how she was a good piece of ass.
LOL..............Tell Cruz to put that PAC and his ROBO callers on a leash................if not........don't be surprised when the other campaign hits back.

OK, who is "they"?

You're dismissed.
I can't help it if you are too stupid to understand that the Cruz used these tactics already...............so your argument is dismissed..........

You crazy Yanks!
You always have to have the biggest and best...this is the biggest and best circus on earth!

Thanks.
Seriously?
LOL..............Tell Cruz to put that PAC and his ROBO callers on a leash................if not........don't be surprised when the other campaign hits back.
You understand that Cruz has no control over the PAC, right? It is illegal for him to coordinate with them.

Thanks.
Seriously?
Translation: Melania is fair game but Heidi is off limits.

OK, who is "they"?

You're dismissed.
I can't help it if you are too stupid to understand that the Cruz used these tactics already...............so your argument is dismissed..........
Cruz didnt use these tactics, dumbo.

Seriously?
You understand that Cruz has no control over the PAC, right? It is illegal for him to coordinate with them.
He's already proven he's unethical.

Thanks.
Seriously?
Translation: Melania is fair game but Heidi is off limits.
Translation: I dont have a fucking clue.
No, you really dont.
Cruz's campaign did not say a word about Melania except to compliment her.
Trump himself attacked Heidi.
See the difference here, Einstein?

Seriously?
He's already proven he's unethical.
He hasnt proven any such thing.
Unlike Trump, who is a liar, fraud, and conman.

Seriously?
LOL

Politicians have been saying that shit for decades.................not buying it...........they just hardly ever get caught...............Democraps are masters of it............

Forum List

Back