• Maybe

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Probably not

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Definitely not

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beng a perv doesn't disqualify you from being President. Bill Clinton's a serial sex predator for God's sake. We live in a different world folks. It is what it is.

Prior to those there was JFK, LBJ, FDR, Warren Harding etc, however the media then wasn't as it is now. Had they had todays media, they couldn't have concealed their other women.

Yeah and to be fair, this stuff might not even be true. Some of the women are denying it. If these allegations are proven false, there really should be hell to pay. Cruz should get a Hulk Hogan-type settlement. No one should have to go through that. I'm sure it's very upsetting to his family. Let's see what happens. This could all be B.S.

ummm..... what exactly is a .... "Hulk Hogan type settlement"?

Sorry, I'm out of touch --- I live on Earth.

Uh yeah, we know you're out of touch. That's not exactly news. :)

A few weeks ago Hogan was awarded an 8 figure jury award in a lawsuit against Gawker, who somehow got ahold of a sex tape of him, and shared it with the world.

with Cruz all you have is the story in a famously dishonest paper, vs the record of three marriages ruined by adultery.

I find the hypocrisy and dishonesty of Trumpkins gets worse daily

trumphipocrite.jpg

Who gives a flying fuck? Summa y'all need to grow the fuck up. This isn't related to politics.
This guy is telling everyone he's Christian......but it turns out he's another Jimmy Swaggertt......well, there's the whole ball of wax.

Irrelevant anyway --- he's not running for bishop, so whether his Christian or not, or how much, is his private business. Although to make a point of saying it is also bullshit pandering a point that's irrelevant to the office --- so in that metaphorical sense "whore" is in this case accurate.
I don't think you understand.

A guy that is going around chasing tail all of the time can't be trusted. Especially if it means the end of his political career if he's caught. People that have terrible secrets are huge security risks.
You have no proof but the word of a woman getting a paycheck from his opponent and you are acting all high and mighty??? LMAO Being accused of adultery by a friend of a adulterer sounds like projection to me. You want Trump a lowbrow classless ignorant racist liberal. A man who attacks women on a regular bases in tweets because he is a pussy. A man who when he realizes other are threatening his lead he lies and attacks....Perhaps he will call Ted a pedo next like he did Carson. You disgust me. Trump is Hillary Clinton with a smaller penis.
Well fuck you too bitch.

De Oppresso Liber
As normal the truth isn't much for a Trumper

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

The National Enquirer just dropped a bombshell on the Cruz campaign and the internet exploded overnight. Reports claim investigators found Ted Cruz allegedly had an affair with five different women. UPDATE #1: Ted Cruz Denies Affair. UPDATE #2: Trump Responds.

READ MORE HERE:

THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER WAS RIGHT ABOUT JOHN EDWARDS, TIGER WOODS AND JESSE JACKSON

WASHINGTON TIMES REPORTER CONFIRMS STORY

Drew Johnson of the Washington Times confirmed on Twitter Thursday night that two of Ted Cruz's mistresses named by the National Enquirer are accurate.

BREITBART HAD STORY BUT CHOSE NOT TO PUBLISH

Breitbart reporter Allum Bokhari confirmed on twitter he was scooped. Breitbart had the story about Ted Cruz's affair back in February but did not publish. Ben Shapiro?

CRUZSEXSCANDAL IS TRENDING ON TWITTER

THE INTERNET CLAIMS TO HAVE IDENTIFIED WHO MOST OF THE WOMEN ARE

DONALD TRUMP SPOKESWOMAN KATRINA PIERSON MADE HER INSTAGRAM PRIVATE LAST NIGHT

ted-cruz-sex-scandal-katrina-pierson_grande.jpg

Donald Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson made her Instagram private last night after #CruzSexScandal started trending online. Pierson previously worked for Ted Cruz.

TEXAS POLICE REPORT FROM 2005 CLAIMS HEIDI CRUZ WAS "A DANGER TO HERSELF" WHEN OFFICERS FOUND HER SITTING NEAR AUSTIN EXPRESSWAY
heidi-cruz-police-report-ted-cruz-sex-scandal_grande.jpg

CRUZ ALLEGEDLY PAID "HUSH MONEY" TO CARLY FIORINA

ted-cruz-sex-scandal-carly-fiorina_grande.jpg

Sarah Isgur Flores worked for Carly Fiorina as deputy campaign manager. In July 2015 an unusual $500,000 donation was made by Ted Cruz-affiliated Super PAC, Keep the Promise to Carly Fiorina’s official campaign fund.
So I guess you changed your mind about voting for him.

The National Enquirer just dropped a bombshell on the Cruz campaign and the internet exploded overnight. Reports claim investigators found Ted Cruz allegedly had an affair with five different women. UPDATE #1: Ted Cruz Denies Affair. UPDATE #2: Trump Responds.

READ MORE HERE:

THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER WAS RIGHT ABOUT JOHN EDWARDS, TIGER WOODS AND JESSE JACKSON

Drew Johnson of the Washington Times confirmed on Twitter Thursday night that two of Ted Cruz's mistresses named by the National Enquirer are accurate.

Breitbart reporter Allum Bokhari confirmed on twitter he was scooped. Breitbart had the story about Ted Cruz's affair back in February but did not publish. Ben Shapiro?

Donald Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson made her Instagram private last night after #CruzSexScandal started trending online. Pierson previously worked for Ted Cruz.

TEXAS POLICE REPORT FROM 2005 CLAIMS HEIDI CRUZ WAS "A DANGER TO HERSELF" WHEN OFFICERS FOUND HER SITTING NEAR AUSTIN EXPRESSWAY

Sarah Isgur Flores worked for Carly Fiorina as deputy campaign manager. In July 2015 an unusual $500,000 donation was made by Ted Cruz-affiliated Super PAC, Keep the Promise to Carly Fiorina’s official campaign fund.

So since you support Bubba, does that mean all you drones will now vote for Cruz?

This guy is telling everyone he's Christian......but it turns out he's another Jimmy Swaggertt......well, there's the whole ball of wax.

Irrelevant anyway --- he's not running for bishop, so whether his Christian or not, or how much, is his private business. Although to make a point of saying it is also bullshit pandering a point that's irrelevant to the office --- so in that metaphorical sense "whore" is in this case accurate.

A guy that is going around chasing tail all of the time can't be trusted. Especially if it means the end of his political career if he's caught. People that have terrible secrets are huge security risks.
You have no proof but the word of a woman getting a paycheck from his opponent and you are acting all high and mighty??? LMAO Being accused of adultery by a friend of a adulterer sounds like projection to me. You want Trump a lowbrow classless ignorant racist liberal. A man who attacks women on a regular bases in tweets because he is a pussy. A man who when he realizes other are threatening his lead he lies and attacks....Perhaps he will call Ted a pedo next like he did Carson. You disgust me. Trump is Hillary Clinton with a smaller penis.
Well fuck you too bitch.

De Oppresso Liber

I held a TS/SCI clearance in the Army.

You could lose it if you have problems paying your bills, conduct yourself in an unethical manner, or if you're screwing around on your wife. All of these can be used to blackmail you.

READ MORE HERE:

Bill Clinton winked at you.

Well fuck you too bitch.

De Oppresso Liber

You could lose it if you have problems paying your bills, conduct yourself in an unethical manner, or if you're screwing around on your wife. All of these can be used to blackmail you.
Oddly enough, while these rules apply to officers and other government workers at mid and high levels, they do not apply to the political class - the ones with the MOST information and power.

Well fuck you too bitch.

De Oppresso Liber

I wouldn't give you one since you have a problem with accepting the truth .

Beng a perv doesn't disqualify you from being President. Bill Clinton's a serial sex predator for God's sake. We live in a different world folks. It is what it is.

Prior to those there was JFK, LBJ, FDR, Warren Harding etc, however the media then wasn't as it is now. Had they had todays media, they couldn't have concealed their other women.

Yeah and to be fair, this stuff might not even be true. Some of the women are denying it. If these allegations are proven false, there really should be hell to pay. Cruz should get a Hulk Hogan-type settlement. No one should have to go through that. I'm sure it's very upsetting to his family. Let's see what happens. This could all be B.S.

Uh yeah, we know you're out of touch. That's not exactly news. :)

Not to those who follow the likes of Hulk Hogan around, I'm sure it isn't.

I can understand why a woman, some women, would like to have sex with a Slick or Donald .. or Kissinger .. because they are men who wield power and have certain charisma or intellect. I guess some trailer skanks would find Hogan interesting. But Cruz? ew.

Who gives a flying fuck? Summa y'all need to grow the fuck up. This isn't related to politics.

Actually I do understand, because ----- that "risk", that chance of "blackmail" etc .... also depends on that same artificial fake pretend contrived bullshit holier-than-thou morality song and dance. It's not the action or nonaction I question --- it's the fake value.

When (let's say) an athlete or other "celebrity" (which is in itself a fake value) gets popped for soliciting a street prostitute he just goes on with his movie career; a politician sends a salacious tweet and the media act like it's Armageddon. It's a blatant double standard.

They're both human, yet media wants to treat them like they're two different species. It's dishonest.

Media is what stirs this up, but to the extend the public actually buys the song and dance and pretends along with them to be outraged, we enable it. It's no different from those TV shows where they haul out paternity test results and then have fights onstage. A TV show like that could not exist if some number of viewers weren't enabling it.

Actually I do understand, because ----- that "risk", that chance of "blackmail" etc .... also depends on that same artificial fake pretend contrived bullshit holier-than-thou morality song and dance. It's not the action or nonaction I question --- it's the fake value.

When (let's say) an athlete or other "celebrity" (which is in itself a fake value) gets popped for soliciting a street prostitute he just goes on with his movie career; a politician sends a salacious tweet and the media act like it's Armageddon. It's a blatant double standard.

They're both human, yet media wants to treat them like they're two different species. It's dishonest.

Media is what stirs this up, but to the extend the public actually buys the song and dance and pretends along with them to be outraged, we enable it. It's no different from those TV shows where they haul out paternity test results and then have fights onstage. A TV show like that could not exist if some number of viewers weren't enabling it.
movie stars aren't responsible for national security. When a celebrity decides to screw around, it's just a matter of morals. When it comes to presidents......it becomes life or death.

So.....whatever.

Forum List

Back