• Probably not

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Definitely not

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cruz is a pig!
---
Nearly all men are pigs, at least that's what my wife & daughter say.
Trump is definitely a pig, married multiple times.
Maybe Obama & the Bush family are not piggish, having intact marriages, but like Carter once admitted, those men probably lust in their dreams!
Pigs!
If i was not a gorilla, i'd be a pig too.

Mr. Lucy isn't a pig, I wouldn't tolerate this.

Who gives a flying fuck? Summa y'all need to grow the fuck up. This isn't related to politics.
It must be, it's what they tried to rail road Clinton on 20 years ago...
Actually they railroaded him for lying under oath and having a relationship with someone subordinate to him.

Not that it matters - he was vindicated and here is the same group of people vindicating Clinton yet demonizing Cruz. Hypocrisy is always very strong with the hacks.

So despite the zero evidence and denial of parties involved you are still going to pretend as if there is evidence here.

Kind sad that you need to make up stuff about Ted for Trump to be competetive isn't it?

Well some of the women have spoken, so isn't that evidence?

The women have categorically denied it happened

Who gives a flying fuck? Summa y'all need to grow the fuck up. This isn't related to politics.
Actually they railroaded him for lying under oath and having a relationship with someone subordinate to him.

Not that it matters - he was vindicated and here is the same group of people vindicating Clinton yet demonizing Cruz. Hypocrisy is always very strong with the hacks.
Vindicated?

Clinton wasn't vindicated. He committed perjury. He lost his law license because of it. If not for the plea bargain he would have done time for it.

So despite the zero evidence and denial of parties involved you are still going to pretend as if there is evidence here.

Kind sad that you need to make up stuff about Ted for Trump to be competetive isn't it?

Well some of the women have spoken, so isn't that evidence?

The women have categorically denied it happened
Really?
Which ones in particular?
Or are you just making this up again.

Well this sort of stuff was related to politics for John Edwards, and that was just one other woman, and it ruined his Presidential Campaign.

Not for any legitimate reason though.

This fake pretend artificial holier-than-thou bullshit malarkey disgusts me. People acting like a toddler who just discovered "poo poos" and bringing the fake moral outrage song and dance -- give me a fucking break.

Now if the clown in question was embezzling public funds, taking bribes to bend the law, etc... string him up. But this shoving the salacious news nose into everybody's bedroom is absolutely fucking childish.

Zackly, and the fake-moralists made this country a laughingstock with that song and dance. At least one as I remember, Henry Hyde, got himself exposed as a hypocrite on the same fake moral standard.

Live by the artificial pretend fake made-up crap bullshit moral standard, die by the artificial pretend fake made-up crap bullshit moral standard.

Well this sort of stuff was related to politics for John Edwards, and that was just one other woman, and it ruined his Presidential Campaign.

Reminder...

2h5jhqx.jpg

Just a point of clarification -- that image #6 if I know my images is Rob Ford, whose scandals involved drugs, public intoxication and punching a (female) city council member in the face --- not sex.

He just died four days ago.

Reminder...

2h5jhqx.jpg

Just a point of clarification -- that image #6 if I know my images is Rob Ford, whose scandals involved drugs, public intoxication and punching a (female) city council member in the face --- not sex.

Was Rob Ford the Mayor of some Canadian city?

This guy is telling everyone he's Christian......but it turns out he's another Jimmy Swaggertt......well, there's the whole ball of wax.

Irrelevant anyway --- he's not running for bishop, so whether his Christian or not, or how much, is his private business. Although to make a point of saying it is also bullshit pandering a point that's irrelevant to the office --- so in that metaphorical sense "whore" is in this case accurate.

Reminder...

2h5jhqx.jpg

Yup, Toronto.

Basically the buzz started to go around that he was videotaped smoking crack. He categorically denied it, blasted reporters, said they were lies. Then the video came out, he said OK I did it when I was falling down smashed drunk (cute excuse huh?) --- he said he had stopped and hadn't done it again. Then ANOTHER video came out showing him doing it again.... making deals in the alley to get crack... hanging with a gang... and he still ran for re-election. Eventually he finally stepped down and ran for a city council seat instead ---- and won :disbelief:

Anyway he died this past week at the ripe old age of 46.

Reminder...

2h5jhqx.jpg

Yup, Toronto.

Basically the buzz started to go around that he was videotaped smoking crack. He categorically denied it, blasted reporters, said they were lies. Then the video came out, he said OK I did it when I was falling down smashed drunk (cute excuse huh?) --- he said he had stopped and hadn't done it again. Then ANOTHER video came out showing him doing it again.... making deals in the alley to get crack... hanging with a gang... and he still ran for re-election. Eventually he finally stepped down and ran for a city council seat instead ---- and won :disbelief:

I just read up on him, wow he was almost obese and astonishing with that messed up personal life that he kept getting elected. I was expecting him to have died of drugs, but it was cancer.

Ted Cruz go visit Epstein's Lolita Sex Slave Island?

Year

Old

Girls

Does Trump has the photos?

Reminder...

2h5jhqx.jpg

Yup, Toronto.

I just read up on him, wow he was almost obese and astonishing with that messed up personal life that he kept getting elected. I was expecting him to have died of drugs, but it was cancer.

Yeah I think he was way obese. But for all his excesses, heavy heavy drinking (and driving after, which he admitted to but saw nothing wrong with), the coke deals and smoking crack, the outright and repeated lying, hanging out with gangs and criminals, it was a rare cancer that did him in -- ironic.

cruz is a pig!
---
Nearly all men are pigs, at least that's what my wife & daughter say.
Trump is definitely a pig, married multiple times.
Maybe Obama & the Bush family are not piggish, having intact marriages, but like Carter once admitted, those men probably lust in their dreams!
Pigs!
If i was not a gorilla, i'd be a pig too.

Mr. Lucy isn't a pig, I wouldn't tolerate this.
---
I hope you're right, but he would be an exception.

A Hispanic friend of mine has a lovely devoted wife, a fine mother to their 2 teen kids. He says he loves his wife & would never leave her.
However, i know he likes to flirt and has engaged in a few short-term sexual relationships (after work, when he's "working late"). I met 2 of his young flings; he provided them "financial support for college".
He told me never to mention his benefactor activities to his wife; she would cut his balls off during his sleep!

Forum List

Back