CRT opposition based on political expediency not actual factual history

So teaching about Plessy v Ferguson… the Tulsa race riot/massacre… Jim Crow. Etc.

Is that your idea of “teaching CRT “

It’s not

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So teaching about Plessy v Ferguson… the Tulsa race riot/massacre… Jim Crow. Etc.

It’s not
naw, not that, that's factual and shows how demofk kkkers behaved back in the day

We have white washed history (no pun intended) and its always been that way. looking always towards rationalizing our miss steps. There is no person or place that is perfect. telling lies is never the right thing. Looking for children to grow up and be honest adults that can handle a little criticism. protection from reality may not be the best solution.

• Thanks
Its a hyped up bunch of misguided political party propaganda, Facts history beaten to a pulp, in the interest of party, those in power, both sides really don't care much about the matter. haven't you noticed its all part of keeping us looking at the other party & staying angry.

CRT is a legal not historical philosophy

But projects like the 1619 project have been shredded by academics and laymen alike

It's absurd.

You could write a history about the British Empire than centered Indian labor. But no one would do that. Why you would do it in our history I have no idea.
Actually the 1619 Project has not been shredded. But we have seen great white butthurt over the assertion that slavery was important to the founding of this nation.

Actually the 1619 Project has not been shredded. But we have seen great white butthurt over the assertion that slavery was important to the founding of this nation.
Well, imo, much of 1619 is based on political expediency. But CRT is just today's RW buzzword to try and scare people. Unfortunately though, in some local school districts parents' concerns about sexuality and teaching about racism have not been given the weight they deserve, and McAuliff went so far as to dismiss them. I continue to believe that most Americans are decent people who when fully advised of others feelings, and when their feelings are given consideration, a fair compromise can be reached. But no doubt, state govt should mandate that children be protected.

sure you did. you said to feel sorry for them. I can't understand why you would make such a statement unless you feel you're still in the 1800's?
A statement I didn't make.

Do you live your life on shrooms?

Well, imo, much of 1619 is based on political expediency. But CRT is just today's RW buzzword to try and scare people. Unfortunately though, in some local school districts parents' concerns about sexuality and teaching about racism have not been given the weight they deserve, and McAuliff went so far as to dismiss them. I continue to believe that most Americans are decent people who when fully advised of others feelings, and when their feelings are given consideration, a fair compromise can be reached. But no doubt, state govt should mandate that children be protected.
McAuliffe "dismissed" the crazies who were screaming idiotic epithets at teachers about things that weren't happening

It’s not
Libs want to lead white kids to be guilt-ridden self haters

Thats the idea behind “white privilage ” and the sysyemic racism lie

Sorry. No. But living in the real world is something to aspire to.

Would you prefer to continue to hide Jim Crow and Tulsa and all the rest?

Of course you would

• Love
Incorrect. I have read the 1619 Report and it is historically accurate. Parents concerns based on bigotry should not be given any weight.

Would you prefer to continue to hide Jim Crow and Tulsa and all the rest?
I have never hid or ran away from either one

Liberals lie when they claim America has not learned from those events

We have

But libs refuse to move on

We have

Again...should that history be taught in schools?

So its fine to continue teaching children of color to hate themselves.

White privilege is real, so is sstemic racism. You know this to be true because you participate in perpetuating both.

We have been taught white supremacist history for years. How about we learn the truth?
We should be proud of our history. You people want to smear Washington and Jefferson by labeling them as slave owners.

We have

Forums like this show that America has really not learned very much.

We should be proud of our history. You people want to smear Washington and Jefferson by labeling them as slave owners.
You mean they weren't slave owners?

Or are you saying we should hide that fact...

• Thanks

Forum List

Back