CRT opposition based on political expediency not actual factual history

We should be proud of our history. You people want to smear Washington and Jefferson by labeling them as slave owners.
We should be proud of our entire history instead of making heroes out of actual slaveowners. The truth is not a smear.

Again...should that history be taught in schools?
It is taught

And has been for many generations

Although Tulsa was not given front page headlines until recently

But thats only because the left thrives on racial division

McAuliffe "dismissed" the crazies who were screaming idiotic epithets at teachers about things that weren't happening
Here's where McAuliff cost the dems VA

I was referring to hiding those truths from students..
No one is hiding those truths

But libs are way out of line when the only thing they can say about the founding fathers is hateful

Incorrect. I have read the 1619 Report and it is historically accurate. Parents concerns based on bigotry should not be given any weight.
So have I, and the notion that slavery was a reason for forming the country is ..... beyond a reach. Parts of CRT are academically interesting though. But parts of it are politically motivated tripe.

I have never hid or ran away from either one

Liberals lie when they claim America has not learned from those events

We have

But libs refuse to move on
They can’t admit demofks are the kkk

Actually the 1619 Project has not been shredded. But we have seen great white butthurt over the assertion that slavery was important to the founding of this nation.

Look i like Howard Zinn, but he is sloppy and takes a few things out of context to prove something he already knows is true. The 1619 project is beyond that.

It's most fundamental idea. The idea we fought a revolution to protect slavery is so laughable a 3rd grader would ask questions. "But weren't many of the founding fathers staunch abolitionists, didn't most of the fighting take place in free states daddy?"

At best you could argue slave holding states fought the revolution for that reason. Except most of the slave holding states tended to be more sympathetic to the British than the free states?

This isn't some howard zinn fuck up on sourcing. This is a total distortion of American history beyond all reason.

It's akin to randomly centering Indian indentured servants as the center of British Imperial history. Absurd. Or thinking the slaves built Rome. Technically true but we don't center labor because fungible workers don't really matter....

The entire planet had slaves back then
Exactly

Humanity was at the end of a 4,000 year history of humans owning other humans

Now that is no longer acceptable

but libs are having too much fun fanning the flames of racial division

Exactly

Well if they want crt that’s it

It is taught

And has been for many generations

Although Tulsa was not given front page headlines until recently

But thats only because the left thrives on racial division
Why do you racists claim that anything showing white racist acts causes racial division?

Are you so delusional not to understand that it is your racism that causes the division?

Exactly

Lets stop making excuses for slavery and quit pretending everything ended when slavery did.

Because it didn't.

You guys are proof of it's existence today.

It's still not being taught in American public schools.

U sure about that?

The largest organization of teachers in America seems to think they're doing it, lol

I have no doubt in my home state of Illinois and the coasts they are getting up to wild shit.

Look i like Howard Zinn, but he is sloppy and takes a few things out of context to prove something he already knows is true. The 1619 project is beyond that.

It's most fundamental idea. The idea we fought a revolution to protect slavery is so laughable a 3rd grader would ask questions. "But weren't many of the founding fathers staunch abolitionists, didn't most of the fighting take place in free states daddy?"

At best you could argue slave holding states fought the revolution for that reason. Except most of the slave holding states tended to be more sympathetic to the British than the free states?

This isn't some howard zinn fuck up on sourcing. This is a total distortion of American history beyond all reason.

It's akin to randomly centering Indian indentured servants as the center of British Imperial history. Absurd. Or thinking the slaves built Rome. Technically true but we don't center labor because fungible workers don't really matter....
Yawn! I read the 1619 Project. Slavery wasn't ended by the revoution and it was very important to the U.S. economy. There is no distortion here. Ned and Constance Sublette wrote about the importance of the slave industry in the book, "The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry". Whites on the right always hurry to discredit work like this.

U sure about that?

The largest organization of teachers in America seems to think they're doing it, lol

I have no doubt in my home state of Illinois and the coasts they are getting up to wild shit.
Yes we're sure.

U sure about that?

No one is teaching legal theories to 6th graders. But they should.

No one is teaching legal theories to 6th graders. But they should.

Well I like that you've made your view more consistent than your average democratic politician.

But I still think it's happening

Teachers seem to disagree with you.

Last edited:
Yawn! I read the 1619 Project. Slavery wasn't ended by the revoution and it was very important to the U.S. economy. There is no distortion here. Ned and Constance Sublette wrote about the importance of the slave industry in the book, "The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry". Whites on the right always hurry to discredit work like this.

Of course it was important. The south is still poor because of it. They should ahve just turned you into indentured servants like the whites that seems the much more rational strategy for the time.

As soon as you industrialize slavery becomes obsolete. No one has sustained true chattel slavery into anything approaching a developed economy. Just doesn't work.

Saying it's important is not the same as saying that's why we fought the Revolutionary War. That's not even shifting the goal posts that's just talking past me. And the claims in the 1619 project

Slavery is center stage in Southern history. American history....? Nah

We should be telling stories about slave uprisings and good Americans dying. Or that guy Du Bois talked down from starting a suicidal revolution. People who align with the values other Americans espouse. Not some delusional shit. Put the leader of the first slave revolt next to john adams, seems so much more appropriate than George fucking floyd and delusions of grandeur.

Forum List

Back