Critical White Supremacy Theory

Let me see, you came with the standard white racist term boy, then you went to IQ. So don't cry about being called a saltine. You have yet to address the topic. It's because you can't.
You show the intellect of a child, and I assume you’re male. That’s why I called you boy. I’ve never seen your skin color, so I have no idea how dark or light it is. I should’ve just called you “bitch”, because you post like one.

All this crying by the white right wing is a prime example of racism in 2021. "We must not make the white kids hate being white because they are all that matter. Blacks, Native Americans , Hispanics, Asians, why should we learn about their history here? It's OK if they hate themselves."

What Is Whitewashing — and Why Is It So Harmful?

Jamie Harrison 15 hrs ago

Although it's fair to say that American society has taken some strides toward equality for oppressed communities, racism continues to rear its ugly head in many shapes and forms. One of those is known as whitewashing. Defined by Merriam Webster as "to alter (something) in a way that favors, features, or caters to white people,

Think of it this way: Besides slavery, Harriet Tubman, Martin Luther King Jr., and Rosa Parks, what else did you really learn in school about Black history? If your answer is "not much," then you're not alone, but you're a part of a collective ignorance because of the lack of education. A 2015 study conducted by the National Museum of African American History and Culture together with Oberg Research found that, on average, a mere 8-9 percent of the time in U.S. history classes is devoted specifically to Black history — and some states even neglect the subject altogether. (Although, ironically, Black history is American history; a good reminder, folks.) What's more, history textbooks and their content vary from state to state, leaving a ton of room for misinformation and more whitewashing.

The Status of Black History in U.S. Schools and Society
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/AAQjYkZ?ocid=sw
Blacks are thirteen percent of the population. How much of their history should be taught in your opinion? How about Jewish history, or Mormon history? History should be color blind, the only history being taught should be AMERICAN history that touches on all groups that make up American society, not that of any group.

America is soooooooooooo wacist we never even had a real America black man as President but had to settle for the cheap Born in Kenya knockoff

We never had an Asian President

We never had an Italian President

We never had a female President (well maybe Obama covers that base too)

We never had a Jewish President
Hell Catholics make up a huge percentage of Americans and I can only think of two Catholic presidents, JFK and Joe Biden.

Blacks are thirteen percent of the population. How much of their history should be taught in your opinion? How about Jewish history, or Mormon history? History should be color blind, the only history being taught should be AMERICAN history that touches on all groups that make up American society, not that of any group.
Shut the hell up with that 13 percent bullshit. History should be colorblind but it hasn't been. So shove your little colorblind lie in one on your bodily crevices. American history to this point has been only or primarily about 1 group, whites. So spare me the lecture and quit lying to yourslf.

Shut the hell up with that 13 percent bullshit. History should be colorblind but it hasn't been. So shove your little colorblind lie in one on your bodily crevices. American history to this point has been only or primarily about 1 group, whites. So spare me the lecture and quit lying to yourslf.
You didn’t answer the question. In your opinion, how much black history should be taught?

You didn’t answer the question. In your opinion, how much black history should be taught?
And I won't. Because the percentage of a groups population has nothing to do with the experience the group had in America. The truth should be taught, not some watered down crap because whites don't want to face what they have done.

And I won't. Because the percentage of a groups population has nothing to do with the experience the group had in America. The truth should be taught, not some watered down crap because whites don't want to face what they have done.
What “whites” have done? I’m an individual, you racist piece of shit. If you have a problem with other individuals who wronged you, take it up with those infividuals, not anyone who is the same color.

All this crying by the white right wing is a prime example of racism in 2021. "We must not make the white kids hate being white because they are all that matter. Blacks, Native Americans , Hispanics, Asians, why should we learn about their history here? It's OK if they hate themselves."

Although it's fair to say that American society has taken some strides toward equality for oppressed communities, racism continues to rear its ugly head in many shapes and forms. One of those is known as whitewashing. Defined by Merriam Webster as "to alter (something) in a way that favors, features, or caters to white people,

Think of it this way: Besides slavery, Harriet Tubman, Martin Luther King Jr., and Rosa Parks, what else did you really learn in school about Black history? If your answer is "not much," then you're not alone, but you're a part of a collective ignorance because of the lack of education. A 2015 study conducted by the National Museum of African American History and Culture together with Oberg Research found that, on average, a mere 8-9 percent of the time in U.S. history classes is devoted specifically to Black history — and some states even neglect the subject altogether. (Although, ironically, Black history is American history; a good reminder, folks.) What's more, history textbooks and their content vary from state to state, leaving a ton of room for misinformation and more whitewashing.

Leave to idiot IM2 to admit that CRT is about getting kids to hate themselves. For once IM2, you aren't completely wrong.

What “whites” have done? I’m an individual, you racist piece of shit. If you have a problem with other individuals who wronged you, take it up with those infividuals, not anyone who is the same color.

He is envious of the accomplishments of our people. The OP thinks everything our people achieved was because of Jim Crow. The man. Got taught to hate us. That's clear as the day. But I think it is insane he thinks white supremacy played a role in everything a white achieves. Like Creating Watchmen, Star Wars, Dune, Lord Of The Rings, Harry Potter, the year Dirk won the NBA MVP! He was probably going off about that, and every time a white wins any awards. It's racist to him. He is the type who was upset when Craig got cast as 007 because he wanted a black bond. He is the guy who watched Braveheart and whines about no blacks in the cast.

I'm part Cuban of Spanish descent like Andy Garcia. He is white, like my family, so in your insane mind, you would say, white kids who escaped Castro should have to learn critical race theory? Cuba oppressed all people. If they didn't flee to Florida, they would be dead. All races fled that regime. You are stupid and ignorant and. Prejudiced You are sick in the head. Lay off, white kids. You wish you were white. I'd wager you tried bleaching your skin. Did You ask your family to wash you in the machine?

A lot of Whites are Hispanics too and are getting oppressed too, in the 21st-century idiot!

All these regrets about "negro suffering", as well as cries about the "infringed sexual perverts", are a smokescreen, so that society does not start thinking and asking really important questions, like Why only 500 families own something about 50% of the world's product.

I guess it can't have been whites writing racist legislation then.

Not your country. My family has been here longer than yours and Billybooms family has been here longer than both of ours. This is his country bitch.

The government has given whites everything. It's documented so shut the hell up. We are going to keep this up until the shit stops or upon the return of the Lord who will put an end to it.

So let me provide you with some words from the great Russell Means:

"America is a fake nation."
What has the government given whites today that you don’t get?

What they have done? Since whites today haven’t done anything what is there to teach ?

Forum List

Back