Critical White Supremacy Theory

WhiteSuprem2.png

We knew that when whites first made the shit up. So stop pretending that 245 years of white race based laws and policies based on a belief that whites are superior because of skin tone are not the cause of problems today. Son, you racists are a bunch of dumb asses. I've show that time and again.
Incorrect. Smart people are superior, you are not. Only racists think skin color is responsible for their personal failures. Whining about it incessantly won’t increase your intellect, victim-warrior.

Incorrect. Smart people are superior, you are not. Only racists think skin color is responsible for their personal failures. Whining about it incessantly won’t increase your intellect, victim-warrior.
Only an idiot ignores documented American history amd public policy to make the comment you have made.

America is soooooooooooo wacist we never even had a real America black man as President but had to settle for the cheap Born in Kenya knockoff

We never had an Asian President

We never had an Italian President

We never had a female President (well maybe Obama covers that base too)

We never had a Jewish President

You’re an imbecile, boy. Is your moniker your age or IQ? Both?
Is this the best ya got nabisco? Because it ain't the thread topic. Apparently you're too stupid to address the topic and too scarrd to face the truth you got show.

That's why black pot dealers charge their white customers $5 more a gram for weed.
They have to mark it up due to what they have to pay the white drug wholesaler.

Is this the best ya got nabisco?
No, I save the complex stuff for people who have the capacity to understand such things. Ooh, you called me “cracker”. You’ve got the intellectual subtlety of a ball-peen hammer.

No, I save the complex stuff for people who have the capacity to understand such things. Ooh, you called me “cracker”. You’ve got the intellectual subtlety of a ball-peen hammer.
Let me see, you came with the standard white racist term boy, then you went to IQ. So don't cry about being called a saltine. You have yet to address the topic. It's because you can't.

Forum List

Back