The Angry/Bitter Black Person is Fake News

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I have to laugh when whites here call me angry and bitter. Here I am in a forum full of white greivance that exists in the minds if the far right. They are mad about nothing and think they have the right to be. But it is wrong. us blacks who face the racism from the fake grievance whites I have gotten countells rants about how terrible it must be for me to be holding such hate. The problem with that "logic" is that whites who say this actually want us to hold in the hate and be silent.

But you see, for most blacks, standing strong and confronting whites who are racists is healthy. It's liberating. That goes foe me. I'd be miserable and bitter if I was forced tohold back my distain for white racists. I can't be one of those punk ass toms you guys call sucessful and intelligent.

Emmanuel Acho on the myth of the 'Angry Black Man'​

Former NFL player and current Fox Sports analyst Emmanuel Acho explores the myth of the Angry Black Man, and the ways in which this damaging stereotype has been amplified and weaponised.​

by Emmanuel Acho

07/05/2021

1636080112529.png

You're just a loser. Race irrelevant.
That said, I still think there's a strong possibility you're some hack job sitting in Bejing working for the CCP to spew hatred and division in America.

The alternative is you're just an ignorant, hateful, bitter old dumbass.
And don't call me "white" unless you can prove it ...K ?

You're just a loser. Race irrelevant.
That said, I still think there's a strong possibility you're some hack job sitting in Bejing working for the CCP to spew hatred and division in America.

The alternative is you're just an ignorant, hateful, bitter old dumbass.
You should see some of the crap the Trump humpers post about how all blacks have low IQ's then they claim the Republicans are not racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I have to laugh when whites here call me angry and bitter. Here I am in a forum full of white greivance that exists in the minds if the far right. They are mad about nothing and think they have the right to be. But it is wrong. us blacks who face the racism from the fake grievance whites I have gotten countells rants about how terrible it must be for me to be holding such hate. The problem with that "logic" is that whites who say this actually want us to hold in the hate and be silent.

But you see, for most blacks, standing strong and confronting whites who are racists is healthy. It's liberating. That goes foe me. I'd be miserable and bitter if I was forced tohold back my distain for white racists. I can't be one of those punk ass toms you guys call sucessful and intelligent.

Former NFL player and current Fox Sports analyst Emmanuel Acho explores the myth of the Angry Black Man, and the ways in which this damaging stereotype has been amplified and weaponised.​

by Emmanuel Acho

07/05/2021

View attachment 560488

Have you ever made a post or thread that did not involve race knucklehead???.....JC....lolololol

Post something in Food /Wine to prove you don't drink your meals through a straw

Don't you ever laugh. Will your black face crack open...............Lord

I wouldn't doubt that they have encountered way more racist like you than I have.
Calling someone a racist or NAZI doesn't mean shit anymore. It is just a saying when you have nothing to counter

An illegal posing as a child was flown to Jacksonville and murdered a family of 4................Built Back Better

Calling someone a racist or NAZI doesn't mean shit anymore. It is just a saying when you have nothing to counter

An illegal posing as a child was flown to Jacksonville and murdered a family of 4................Built Back Better
Neither does claiming someone is dumb after we have seen private school Trump unable to spell, review history worth a fuck or make a coherent sentence without a lie.

IM2 has a point you just refuse to see it because you have already submitted yourself to those in authority and like the kneeling and bobbing for your reward.

Neither does claiming someone is dumb after we have seen private school Trump unable to spell, review history worth a fuck or make a coherent sentence without a lie.
You elected to have a family of 4 murdered in Jacksonville is all I know

by Emmanuel Acho

07/05/2021

View attachment 560488

The angry/bitter black douchebag is YOU, Kingfish. :laugh2:

You should see some of the crap the Trump humpers post about how all blacks have low IQ's then they claim the Republicans are not racist.

Are there whites who are racist beyond repair ? Yep.
Are there blacks who are racist beyond repair ? Yep.

Any person who says "ALL" black people have low IQ is obviously in the same cult as IM2.
The problem is that there are far too many low IQ blacks who have been kept that way on purpose. Mostly by Democrats.

Also, continuing to use the "Trump" card is getting really lame.
Seeing the devastation the Brandon Administration has wrought on America, I think most Americans would welcome Trump back.

The Virginia governors election backs that up.
If Democrats can't steal their way to victory in the future, we're gonna see a real resurgence in Trumpism going forward.
Maybe more so than I would like.

Last edited:
I think that IM2 is angry and bitter, but he's atypical as most black people are actually pleasant and cooperative to us honkies.
I lived in Oakland, California for many years in some of the most mixed neighborhoods in America. The large majority of black people I encountered were perfectly good, decent people with very few like IM2.

To find those like IM2, you had to travel a bit further south from where I lived into the ghettos that were primarily black. These were violent places filled with ugly people like IM2 who hated whites instead of decent middle class places where people all got along with each other.

It was a good lesson to me in the relationship between amicability and success.

by Emmanuel Acho

07/05/2021

View attachment 560488

Be assured that you have most white people of the world outside of America, rooting for black people finally gaining equality with white America.

Have you ever made a post or thread that did not involve race knucklehead???.....JC....lolololol

Post something in Food /Wine to prove you don't drink your meals through a straw

Don't you ever laugh. Will your black face crack open...............Lord
You don't seem to have a problem witg whites who post racism all day long. I don't dance and smile for racists.

Be assured that you have most white people of the world outside of America, rooting for black people finally gaining equality with white America.
There are some, but there are a lot of things Europe must straighten out with Africa also.

Are there whites who are racist beyond repair ? Yep.
Are there blacks who are racist beyond repair ? Yep.

Any person who says "ALL" black people have low IQ is obviously in the same cult as IM2.
The problem is that there are far too many low IQ blacks who have been kept that way on purpose. Mostly by Democrats.

Also, continuing to use the "Trump" card is getting really lame.
Seeing the devastation the Brandon Administration has wrought on America, I think most Americans would welcome Trump back.

The Virginia governors election backs that up.
If Democrats can't steal their way to victory in the future, we're gonna see a real resurgence in Trumpism going forward.
Maybe more so than I would like.
And this is the problem with racists such as yourself. I don't believe all whites are racists, but I know that that enough racist whites exist to cause a problem. When 74 million mostly white people can vot for trump, then racism by whites is a major problem.

There is no Brandon administration and Biden has been in office for 9months. Things weren't exactly going well when trump got voted oyt.

I think that IM2 is angry and bitter, but he's atypical as most black people are actually pleasant and cooperative to us honkies.
You don't know anybody black. Plus you're a white supremacist.

Forum List

Back