Criminal thug to be charged by police for stealing flag from home

I see that this a game. To bad we ain't got a homeowner who was home yet...dead terrorist on front lawn! :D Course white people do work during the day and these thugs are all non white so course not working.

Good. He stole private property and should be punished accordingly.

I had some turd steal my Steelers flag last season. I put a camera on the porch and haven't had a problem since. Visigoths.

petty theft is terrorism?
alex jones is a legit source?
Terrorist act. Yes its a legit source.

I had some turd steal my Steelers flag last season. I put a camera on the porch and haven't had a problem since. Visigoths.
Probably a damn Ravens fan! Lol...Steelers are my team!

I hate the Ravens. Loath even. My guess is some drunk dip shits walking home from the corner bar. I was away at the time and came home to find it missing. Pricks.

Piece of shit is no better than a domestic terrorist

Hyperbola much?

Granted the dumbass should be punished appropriately but appropriating that phrase "Domestic Terrorist", doesn't that diminish the real acts of terror like OKC and Boston?

Same here. I am right there in same boat with you as far as the Ravens go. Steelers fan since birth. Hell considering moving to Pa next summer.

"Steelers are my team!" And now the entire city of Pittsburgh is embarrassed.

Alex Fucking Jones--- a news source. SMH....
My sentiments exactly.
If you think the loons here are bad.... wooo.
Even the "journalists" that write the articles there sometimes don't appear to be firing on all cylinders.

Star of Confederate Flag Theft Video to be Charged by Police Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Piece of shit is no better than a domestic terrorist.I am sure he will be right a home in jail,NAACP and Obama will come running to his aid screaming racissssssmmmmmm
For stealing a piece of cloth worth a couple of dollars he is a "domestic terrorist"?
ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun

• 1. the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims
Seems like that's an act of violence and intimidating in pursuit of political aim to get rid of Confederate Battle flag. So yep.
Same here. I am right there in same boat with you as far as the Ravens go. Steelers fan since birth. Hell considering moving to Pa next summer.
"Hell considering moving to Pa next summer." Please, don't.
I will just to get on your nerves. Got 3 cities on main list right now :D Where about in Pa do you live?

Star of Confederate Flag Theft Video to be Charged by Police Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Piece of shit is no better than a domestic terrorist.I am sure he will be right a home in jail,NAACP and Obama will come running to his aid screaming racissssssmmmmmm
For stealing a piece of cloth worth a couple of dollars he is a "domestic terrorist"?
ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun

Seems like that's an act of violence and intimidating in pursuit of political aim to get rid of Confederate Battle flag. So yep.

Translation: "So nope".

Course, you can take on the task of essplaining how petty theft amounts to "violence and/or intimidation".

Good luck wit dat.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun

"Hell considering moving to Pa next summer." Please, don't.
I will just to get on your nerves. Got 3 cities on main list right now :D Where about in Pa do you live?
Taking a flag is not violent. In Pennsylvania, it is not a crime of violence. And wherever you end up in Pennsylvania, your views will not be welcome.

Shame they wont try to steal mine, my dog likes fresh meat. That 200 bucks I invested on an electric collar keeps all kinds of unwanted people out of my yard, from salesmen to bums, my dog doesn't discriminate, he hates everyone equally.

Piece of shit is no better than a domestic terrorist

Hyperbola much?

Granted the dumbass should be punished appropriately but appropriating that phrase "Domestic Terrorist", doesn't that diminish the real acts of terror like OKC and Boston?
To me what he did is an act of terrorism.

Like I said, Hyperbole much? (Actually I first said hyperbola, my bad)

Forum List

Back