Criminal probe, legal fights await Trump after White House

Time to go after his tax returns though I know Biden likely won't do it.
Oh bullshit, the IRS would have been all over his taxes if something was hinkey with them.
Grow the fuck up.

His tax returns is needed to see if he lied about his finances vs what he paid in taxes, he could have lied reporting his income.

One question i doubt you will answer. How on a Senators salary can Joe Xi Xiping Biden have a few mansions?

Joe Biden House: From His Delaware Digs to His Rehoboth Retreat (velvetropes.com)

At the height of the Vietnam War, Biden received a draft deferment while still attending school and by 1968 he was reclassified as being unable to serve in the military due to suffering from asthma in his teens.
All those progs saying how President Trump skipped out of the war(because of bone spurs in his feet), so did Clinton(burned his draft card) and XiBiden(conviently had asthma)..

Yeah, why should the BS stop after 4 years of failure...

Yes, Everyone knows all about the Left's 'political retaliation / revenge / purge' lists, committees, & plans....

Oh bullshit, the IRS would have been all over his taxes if something was hinkey with them.
Grow the fuck up.

His tax returns is needed to see if he lied about his finances vs what he paid in taxes, he could have lied reporting his income.

Thats true of ANYONE... but Trump felt he had no reason to be be the bitch of the Democrats and play their game after they were already accusing him of just about everything. Why would he when he knew damn well... whatever his accountants calculated.. Democrats would have their own team of lawyers and accountants nit pik to try bring him down.
This was not the usual circumstance of submitting ones tax returns. This was the circumstance of being surrounded by a pack of political enemies who were willing to use a fucking fake dossier.. drempt up in a bar..to make up even more crap to get a Warrant just to go on a fishing expedition.... all the while leaking reports to the media as if everything was fact.

Now tell me. If you were Trump.. would you trust anyone demanding your tax returns? I would tell you your an idiot.

Grow the fuck up.

Thats true of ANYONE... but Trump felt he had no reason to be be the bitch of the Democrats and play their game after they were already accusing him of just about everything. Why would he when he knew damn well... whatever his accountants calculated.. Democrats would have their own team of lawyers and accountants nit pik to try bring him down.
This was not the usual circumstance of submitting ones tax returns. This was the circumstance of being surrounded by a pack of political enemies who were willing to use a fucking fake dossier.. drempt up in a bar..to make up even more crap to get a Warrant just to go on a fishing expedition.... all the while leaking reports to the media as if everything was fact.

Now tell me. If you were Trump.. would you trust anyone demanding your tax returns? I would tell you your an idiot.

Everybody including Bush released their tax returns to the public to be transparent, why is he hiding his?

LOL Biden and the Dems will be too busy trying to get control of riots, looting, and burning in Dem cities. I have taken my seat up in the bleachers to watch the Biden/Dem clown show unfold :auiqs.jpg:

Grow the fuck up.

Everybody including Bush released their tax returns to the public to be transparent, why is he hiding his?

I believe I just explained that point.

Grow the fuck up.

The experts at the IRS are auditing his return , and unreported income is one of the things they look at in an audit.

Depending on the exact circumstances, they look at the suspicions and determine if it meets the criteria they use for a prosecution. There are written instructions telling them when to prosecute and when not to.

Just because a liberal politician hates someone isn't a reason.

Bullshit...if Trump had done anything wrong we would have seen the evidence by now....its been 4 plus years of investigation asshole....remember?.....
The cancelled check for the hush money proves he was UN-indicted Co-conspirator #1. His lawyer already went to jail for being indicted/convicted Co-conspirator #2. Wonder what New York has in store for Donnie?

4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg
Glad I didn't say any of that. Would not hurt my feelings to see him not only impeached, but voted out of office and then jailed on felony charge. You also have two federal judges with consecutive ruling affirming it was illegal for him to misappropriate funds from the military appropriation to support his wall, that congress would not fund and those would be felony charges also. There are probably other things, who knows? When it became apparent he had won, I posted that I hoped Biden would not wast time on getting back at anybody on the right, as bringing the country together is what he had said, etc,etc,etc. That was then. This is now, after what I see as an attempted coup of the country and free elections. I still hope Joe wastes no time on it, but wish everyone else, "Good Hunting!" His legacy is already trashed. He was against illegal border crossings and now even after misappropriating all that money, the undisputed king of most illegals across the southern boarder in this century, during a single not so presidential term of office. He was against the Iranian nuclear deal, so he unilaterally pulled out, and now they have been producing at vastly accelerated rates and are far closer to having what they need to make the desert glow in the dark than they would have been for years. Hopefully our troops (there since the last republican administration) will not be there for that. He has been a loud mouthed rabble rouser from day one. I can easily turn a blind eye if he is hounded criminally and civilly to the end of his days as a warning not to bring this kind of jerk to that office again.

He was against illegal border crossings

The Kenyan King was against AR-15’s but he sold more than any past president....Do you feel stupid yet?
Please think before you speak.
obama-gun-salesman-of-the-century.jpg
I thought AR-15s were flying off the shelves as donnie's little militia guys prepared for their little uncivil war. Heck, turns out Lil Kyle bought one with his covid stimulus that he took on his field trip to the demonstration/riot in Wisconsin, though too young in his state, so had it go to a friend in Wisconsin. Ghost sail? Ghost buyer? Over state lines, interstate complications? I am no lawyer.

Grow the fuck up.

I believe I just explained that point.
Apparently, you need to post it in crayon.

The Kenyan King was against AR-15’s but he sold more than any past president....Do you feel stupid yet?
2 term president loved by Americans

NEGATIVE
Good real Americans can’t stand the filthy fuck....degenerate pieces of dog shit totally love him for obvious reasons. He put millions more on the welfare tit, grew our illegal wetback population by 25% and doubled profits for insurance carriers.
He busted his ass for the disgusting pieces of shit among us.

The Biden DOJ won’t prosecute Trump for criminal acts committed while president, and appropriately so – but violating tax law is another matter.
If only there was a Federal Agency to review those tax returns!

Bullshit...if Trump had done anything wrong we would have seen the evidence by now....its been 4 plus years of investigation asshole....remember?.....
The cancelled check for the hush money proves he was UN-indicted Co-conspirator #1. His lawyer already went to jail for being indicted/convicted Co-conspirator #2. Wonder what New York has in store for Donnie?

4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg
Glad I didn't say any of that. Would not hurt my feelings to see him not only impeached, but voted out of office and then jailed on felony charge. You also have two federal judges with consecutive ruling affirming it was illegal for him to misappropriate funds from the military appropriation to support his wall, that congress would not fund and those would be felony charges also. There are probably other things, who knows? When it became apparent he had won, I posted that I hoped Biden would not wast time on getting back at anybody on the right, as bringing the country together is what he had said, etc,etc,etc. That was then. This is now, after what I see as an attempted coup of the country and free elections. I still hope Joe wastes no time on it, but wish everyone else, "Good Hunting!" His legacy is already trashed. He was against illegal border crossings and now even after misappropriating all that money, the undisputed king of most illegals across the southern boarder in this century, during a single not so presidential term of office. He was against the Iranian nuclear deal, so he unilaterally pulled out, and now they have been producing at vastly accelerated rates and are far closer to having what they need to make the desert glow in the dark than they would have been for years. Hopefully our troops (there since the last republican administration) will not be there for that. He has been a loud mouthed rabble rouser from day one. I can easily turn a blind eye if he is hounded criminally and civilly to the end of his days as a warning not to bring this kind of jerk to that office again.

Is that the USA you want to live in now? One more akin to a despotic regime where political opponents are jailed if they don’t do Democrats bidding?

Good gawd.

I thought AR-15s were flying off the shelves as donnie's little militia guys prepared for their little uncivil war. Heck, turns out Lil Kyle bought one with his covid stimulus that he took on his field trip to the demonstration/riot in Wisconsin, though too young in his state, so had it go to a friend in Wisconsin. Ghost sail? Ghost buyer? Over state lines, interstate complications? I am no lawyer.

You sure aren’t..

Forum List

Back