Crime bill of 94 didn't bring mass incarceration of black residents.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
  • created 60 new death penalty offenses under 41 federal capital statutes, such as crimes related to terrorism, murder of a federal law enforcement officer and civil rights murders;
  • offered grants for building and expanding correctional facilities to qualifying states that enforced mandatory sentencing of 85% of an offender's sentence conviction;
  • called for a crackdown on gang memberships;
  • included a ban on federal assault weapons, a provision on community oriented policing services, and the Violence Against Women Act.

• created 60 new death penalty offenses under 41 federal capital statutes, such as crimes related to terrorism, murder of a federal law enforcement officer and civil rights murders;
  • offered grants for building and expanding correctional facilities to qualifying states that enforced mandatory sentencing of 85% of an offender's sentence conviction;
  • included a ban on federal assault weapons, a provision on community oriented policing services, and the Violence Against Women Act.

I applaud your bravery for protecting the old rich white man who made the policy that incarcerated LARGE numbers of black people. Im amazed you would have the balls to make such an offensive claim. Fuck those whiney black people, right? They dont know what they are talking about, right?

Committing crimes was what put blacks in prison where they belong. The prison I worked at was full of them.

Committing crimes was what put blacks in prison where they belong. The prison I worked at was full of them.
Thanks to Biden’s and Bubba’s racist crime bill. They don’t call him Jim Crow Joe for nuthin.

Thanks to Biden’s and Bubba’s racist crime bill. They don’t call him Jim Crow Joe for nuthin.
I keep hearing for Fox and Newsmax people keep yelling for lock him up, lock her up, crime and crimes and more crime. The 94 bill was good.

It was a bad thing, a lot of not-so-bad guys that were just dealing a little dope to help feed their family went to prison for years and became convicted felons.

They were seizing Hummers for having a roach in the ash tray.

All I can think it was republicans hard on crime, now they want to defund the police and Fbi.

It was a bad thing, a lot of not-so-bad guys that were just dealing a little dope to help feed their family went to prison for years and became convicted felons.

They were seizing Hummers for having a roach in the ash tray.
He can't help what his son does. He old enough to commit suicide.

I keep hearing for Fox and Newsmax people keep yelling for lock him up, lock her up, crime and crimes and more crime. The 94 bill was good.
It was good if you like locking up blacks for doing what Hunter is well known for doing.

Forum List

Back